cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

goods movement issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Please explain me..when I doing goods issue in t code MB1A ,the goods issue is happening properly but the reservation list is still showing in reservation list in MB24.If I am doing the same good movement in MIGO..then the reservation list against that particulate production order ,it is not showing..that means    they are removing in MB24.

For the same transaction why system is behaving like this.the problem is the users having authorization for MB1A and after doing goods issue they are confusing because the reservations list is still showing.

regards,

Bhaskar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207541
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to perform MB1A against the production order i.e you have to do it already from the initial screen as a planned issue for the order. If you enter MB1A, specify the movement type, plant and SLOC and then, just in the next screen, you enter the order in the account assignment block, you are performing an unplanned issue for the order... the order is just an account assignment object and you will still have the reservation on the planned quantity in your list.

Regards,

H.

Former Member
0 Kudos

then why the same reservation list is not showing if we are doing the same goods issue in tcode Migo??

former_member207541
Contributor
0 Kudos

Because in MIGO you are doing it right, as planned issue against order and in MB1A not... please, try as I have explained you, everything should be fine.

Regards,

H.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

In order to be able to update the reservation to the order, the order/reservation must already be entered as reference on the initial screen of Transaction MB1A.

In transaction MB1A press button 'To order' OR 'To reservation' are you using that?

Also there is report report Z_PPCON_124 656469 - Correction report f. incorr. withdrawal quantities in order to correct these inconsistencies.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar