cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BRF Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are implementing SRM 7 and as recommended by SAP, our Client is ready to go with BRF (Process Controlled WF).

Can someone please help me with BRF(process controlled WF) configuration document, to do end to end configuration on WF for Business Objects in SRM.

Please advise some documents/note # in reference to BRF Configuration.

Thanks,

Ravi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharathi,

Thank u for ur reply, I have gone through the document that u have provided, It is helpful, I have a question.

Our requirement is that system should pick the agent/manager based on the SRM Org Structure Hierarchy. ( first cost center manager ), and not a specific agent. say as per the document "Understand and Configure SRM Process Controlled Workflow" in Process Level configuration settings for Business Object BUS2121 we have a Evaluation ID and for that ID for which we have Process Schema and in that we have Expressions, Now if I want to activate an Expression with one-step approval (in which RR Manager is available). How do I activate that Expression to be executed based on the SRM Org Structure Hierarchy.

OR Do we have any other option like Application Controlled WFL to Assign Agent, if so then how do we do it.

Thanks,

Ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Please go through this link.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-2738

This has document to explain the BRF for you.

Best regards,

Rohit

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I hope the below document will also help you.

Kindly check and advise.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Former Member
0 Kudos