cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring deduction / Payments Infotype

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am new to SAP HR field, Request your help in getting some inputs on the below mentioned issue.

It would be really helpful , If i get a step by step configuration.

I have a wage type in recurring deductions / payment infotype. It must be 5% of 1st month basic salary, when there is any change in the basic

salary, there should not be any change in the deductions.

Regards

Bala

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you paying every month xxxx component to an employee? ie, 5% of basic salary.

You can define your rule based on two ways, one is through BADI and other through Dynamic actions.

Before that, please provide more input of your scenario.

Regards,

Vijay Kumar k.b

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay ,

Its for the deduction payments. 5% of basic salary is the deduction amount , and it should be constant and should not change with respect to time.

Is there any chance to have a constant valued wage type ?

Regards

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge I don't think so we can achieve this one by standard. Becoz, each employee's basic salary would be different so we can't put constant and all. Some logic we need to define. Better, you try it with the BADI or dynamic actions.

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay ,

Thanks for the feedback.

Regards

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

You can try with dynamic actions & for that also you need to create a routine for calc. purpose.

or you can insert the logic in user exit for the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

What is this 1st month basic salary, is it at the time of Hiring. This wage type won't change in feature,

try if possible through dynamic actions.

Pl. provide your detailed requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kedar,

Yes at the time of hiring , the 1st month basic salary is the dependant value here. here its a deduction wage type for the purpose of deduction.

Is there any chance to provide a constant deduction amount for the wage type ??

Regards

Bala

former_member182306
Active Contributor
0 Kudos