Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Down payment report by purchase order

shanid_mp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there any report available to see the down payment/down payment requests by purchase order.

I am trying to execute the transaction code ME2DP but it does not exist. We are in ECC 6.

Please note we cannot use FBL1N (noted item/sp GL) as there is no PO in selection.

Regards

Shanif

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anand_raichura
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

You can try using Transaction code: ME2N with Scope of List 'BSET' and Selection Parameter which has option Down payment validation. If such selection parameter is not available in your system than you can create it using below path:-

SPRO - Materials Management -Purchasing -Reporting -Maintain Purchasing Lists -Selection Parameters

Please find below screen shot for the same:-

ME2N

SPRO Path- (Selection Parameters)

Regards,

Anand Raichura

shanid_mp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

I have tried with your option.

Created new selection paramter by just adding > or < (less than/greater than) but no data is displayed in ME2N.

I have down payment requests and down payment for the vendor.

Please let me know what paramter I have to give in selection paramter configuration to get open down payment requests and down payment for PO.

Regards

Shanid

former_member189209
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you want execute ME2DP means you have to activate Business function - in SFW5 -- LOG_MMFI_P2P  --MM, Integration of Materials Management and Financial Accounting

then you can able to view ME2DP ,

and if you want to view - in FBL1N - select spl gl indicator - execute - then change layout select purchase order field

then check

Thanking you

Mahesh

former_member189209
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this report also -- S_ALR_87012105 - List of Down Payments Open On Key Date - Vendors

thanking you

Mahesh