cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HCM Process and Forms FPM Forms Process Browser

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I'm a Little bit confused. As in the "old Adobe Forms" days there was the Process Browser for Employee's and Managers to track the Requests they have been created. Now with the "new FPM Forms" days all the created Requests are not shown in the Process Browser any more. I debugged the Web Dynpro Application and found the code where all FPM Forms get excluded. Is there a new Application to track down the created Processes or is there no? Or maybe is there a hole new way to see the created Processes.

I really would appreciate if someone could give me an advice. Otherwise I have to write my own Process Browser Application.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Tobias

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

now I can allready update my own Question with new informations.

As I keept looking around I found out more. Actually there is a "Process Browser" for the "new FPM Forms", as there is a Process Lane in the HCM Landing Page. First Problem was that SAP Standard only includes this Lane for the HR Profesinal Landing Page. So I created my own Page for Employee Self-Services and added the Process Chip.

I don't like the pre-filter Settings for the overview because the OData Service for the Overview only selects all Processes which have the Effective-Date between dueday - dueday + 1 week (if we think about a Process for a Bonus payment which will take effect next month the Manager is never gone see it in the overview until a week before the month ends). So I have to keep looking if I can set this via a Parameter.

So when opening the Process Lane and change the Filter values I see the Processes in a nice way and even can open the Form and see Details like the Process Steps etc.

BUT, my Question is still not answerd. What to do when somebody doesn't want to use the Landing Page? Some Company's can't use the Landing Page because of different reasons (roleout of new Browser is to fare in the future etc.)

This can't be the only way of getting access to ongoing Processes, or is it?

Once again, thanks a lot in advance for any advices.

Best regards,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Configure the new process browser in portal using the application ASR_PROC_BROWSER_OVP and configuration ASR_PROC_BROWSER_OVP_CFG.

Further details : http://help.sap.com/erp_hcm_ias_2013_02/helpdata/en/62/7348706c17414880431becce97c940/content.htm?fr...

Regards,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

awesome, thank you very much for your help (that was easy, should found by myself urg). I was able to figure it out now. I don't like the wording "Open Processes" because I can see completed Processes as well so the wording doesn't make really sense to me, but that's just configuration. I also don't like the new way of SAP serving the filter option but that's not ASR specific (no Button for inline-filtering).

So setting in the TA LPD_CUST the new Application and Application Configuration with the Paremeter for an Employee gave me the result I wanted (no header and selection criterias).

BROWSER_CONTEXT=AFFECTED_EE_OVERVIEW&NO_HEADER=X&PERNR_MEM_ID=ESS01

Thanks a lot again.

Best regards,

Tobias

0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Can we modify the filter for Processes Lane.

Also is there any way to add or change the Processes view.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gaurav,

in my last couple of Customer Projects I choosed different ways to meet the customer requirements. For small changes I made enhancements on the SAP Standard Feeder classes, for bigger changes I created my own Feeder classes with my own Floorplan Manager Configurations.

As the hole application is created with FPM there is no specific Web Dynpro Component. In the top part of the application the FPM Component FPM_SEARCH_UIBB is used for the search criterieas, in the lower part the FPM Component FPM_LIST_UIBB_ATS is used for the list Output. Each FPM implementation has it's own Feeder class. Also look at the Screen-shot I included.

Hope this helps.

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you use the chip process? because I would like to customize it but I don't know where..

Thx for your help.

Answers (0)