cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COPA Planning documents not deleted in KEPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We are upgarding from 4.6 to ECC and when you we do COPA Planning have someissue with delete records under planning method.

We have done with all the step of COPA Planning and enter the plan data under Planning method manually and saved in the current period. Later, if we want do some changes in one of line items, its not allowing to make changes or even we can't delete any particular record. All the records are in grey mode. Earlier, iin 4.6 we use to delete/edit any record in KEPM screen and the same is not possible in ECC.

How to delete/edit any particular record in KEPM screen itsef. We have also suggested KE1C t code to delete plan data but client is expecting to delete a particular record in KEPM screen itself.

Let me know something we missed or how to delete/edit any particular record.

The error message I get is "For this function, select an object for which a value can be entered" and error msg no: K9052.

Regards

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member682878
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your CO Version settings in OKEQ

BR,

Dhawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhawal,

Thanks for the response and what I need to check in OKEQ?

Regards

Ram

former_member682878
Participant
0 Kudos

Please check if the CO version is blocked and/or whether it has been copied correctly during upgrade.

Message was edited by: Dhawal Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have entered the values in manual planning. The problem is we would like to change some values (edit) in KEPM screen whcih is not allowed to make any changes.

Planning data in grey mode.

Regards

Ram

former_member682878
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I understand that. Did you check the CO version as suggested. The error you mentioned occurs if there are flaws in the CO version and does not allow change in values of planning.

Br,

Dhawal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram

Have you been able to figure out a solution to this issue? We are now facing the same problem. Some of the data is getting deleted but some lines we are not able to delete in any way from KEPM. I am able to delete them using KE1C, but we don't want the end user to use KE1C.

I would really appreciate if you could share your solution or any helpful information relating to this issue.

Thanks

Vamsi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Never mind, I figured out the solution. The issue was with the derivation date on the operating concern settings of the planning version. One of the profit centers is not valid as of the derivation date used. The issue was resolved by extending he validity beginning date on the profit center to a date before the derivation date.

Thanks

Vamsi