cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text objects and field objects of subreports are not displayed in the exported Excel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using crystal report 13.0.7 version

In a report we have 3 subreport within which there are various fieldl and text object's but on export to excel the values of text an dfield object are not seen in the excel.

Kindly give the solution for the problem discussed.

Regards,

Praseeda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are these "on demand" subreports that only show data when a user clicks on a link?  Also, what type of Excel export are you doing (there are three types.... Excel (97-2003), Excel (97-2003) Data Only, Excel Workbook Data Only.

-Dell

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its not an "on demand" subreport ,  its a static report .

but i am not facing the issue when exported to PDF file "In a report we have 3 subreport within which there are various field and text object's but on export to excel the values of text and field object are seen." Only on export to excel i am facing the problem.

we are working on excel .xls and .xlsx file type.

Dim _f As CrystalDecisions.Shared.ExportFormatType

If format = ReportExportFormat.Excel Then

If ExcelWithFormat Then

ExportFormatType.Excel //{exportformattype =4}

Else

ExportFormatType.ExcelRecord //{exportformattype =8}

End If

Else

ExportFormatType.PortableDocFormat //{exportformattype =5}

End If

Thanks & Regards,

Praseeda

Message was edited by: Praseeda Prathap

DellSC
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The first thing I would try would be to upgrade to the latest service pack (SP9) to see if that will resolve the problem.

-Dell

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I agree with Dell re. SP 9:

Next, see if adding ReadRecords off of the ReportDocument object - before the export code will help. Just wondering if the subreports are not being read and the above should force the report to read all records. Adding the special field Page N of M to the report may also help.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow us on Twitter

Answers (0)