cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Installation entity from Installation number?

sapRSH
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement where I need to get the installation entity from installation number.

Ultimately, using Insatllation Entity I plan to traverse to POD entity and Premise Entity and perform certain operations on those entities.

During runtime I am getting the following main information (numbers) in Value Node  :

• Installation
  • Device Location
  • Contract Number

I believe the component set loaded is IUICALL . And using GENIL_MODEL_BROWSER I can see IsuInstallation Root Object. Unfortunately I am not able to find any Query Object that I can use to fetch the IsuInstallation entity.

Is there a way through which I can reach Installation/POD/Premise entity from any of the above numbers?

I would appreciate any guidance provided.

Thanks,

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nicolas_busson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

What is your CRM version? And do you use the full replication model? Because i think query object IsuMdPremiseQuery should do the trick: you'll get an IsuPremise for the corresponding installation number for example, and then you can read some relationship like IsuPremiseIsuInstallationRel to get the entity you're looking for.

Regards

Nicolas.

sapRSH
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Nicolas,

I am working on CRM7 if that's what you wanted to know. I am not sure what full replication model means.

I am not getting the Premise number in the Value node but I did get the Contract number.

So I was able to use IsuMdContractQuery to get the contract entity. From that contract entity I was able to traverse to Installation->POD->Premise entities as was my requirement.

Thanks for the help

Answers (0)