Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absconding Action Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

My Scenario for Absconding Action as below

when user run absconding action It should withdraw employee from the company so for that I used  operation LIS9 .

When employee abscond in the mid of the month For example: If employee abscond on 15 of April 2014 When user generate payslip for the month of May The payslip will be generated for 15 days it will show an amount for 15 days. If I want to stop the payment for 15 days How do I do that?? I used Payroll Locking Peiod Its not working If i use Run payroll up to I cant use that since the payroll is withdrawn status.

How can i resolve above issue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Did you set-up Do not account after date in IT0003 to end of April so no pay is generated for May.

Generally this is done durin running of termination action by sending IT0003 screen for entering dates.

Another option is just lock employee in IT0003 so it does not process payroll at all.

Thanks,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

see if we are running absconding action on 15 of April it mean that employee is withdrawn from 15th.

If we want to stop the payment from 1st of April till 15th. If I try to give Do not account from 1st of April It will not allow me to give the date it will show the employee should be inactive period

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

2 ways either you prefer after client approval.

Since employee would be due for 15 days therefore lock employee in IT0003 from not getting picked up and paid under payroll.

or

Change leaving date of employee to end of March, set Do not account after date to end of March and then change leaving date again to 15th April. Just change IT0000 for dates nothing else as you may have already done rest of action updates for infotypes when you ran absconding action.

Thanks,

Ameet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our absconding action is in withdrawn status how can we change payroll status??

former_member235056
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Priya,

Lock the employee from running on payroll under IT0003 using check box for Pers. No. Locked once March payroll is complete so it does not get picked up for payroll as that is best practice having employee outstanding for 15 days payment per SAP system.

Thanks,

Ameet