cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery type relevant to MRP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

When we create Stock transfer order, in MD04  the PO and MRP elements appearing for  both the plants.(supplying and Receiving plant)

After creating  Outbound delivery against PO from Supplying plant the PO (Ord.Ds) is not appearing in the MD04

My issue is the PO has to appear in MD04 untill PGI.

What MRP settings I have to check/Change to solve this.

Regards,

Srihari.M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB

I know the STO process.

Why after creating delivery without happening PGI the STO is disappearing in stock requirement list. This effecting Net reqmt calculation.

I want to know is there any MRP configuration we missed for STO-delivery  or any SAP issue.

Regards,

Srihari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srihari,

STO is supposed to disappear from MD04 in the supplying plant if you create a delivery for the entire quantity of the STO requirement.  The STO is replaced by the delivery.  If you had both the delivery and the STO appear as requirements, you would in effect double the requirements.

From the little you have told me, I would say you haven't missed any configuration; this is pretty standard.

Can you elaborate on why you think this is a problem with net requirements?

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After PGI only stock is reducing..

So Immediately after creating the delivery without PGI  the STO disappaering from Md04 so net reqmt is effecting, even delivery no alos not coming in Md04.

Regards,

srihari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srihari,

If your delivery does not show up in MD04, then this implies that it is not relevant for requirements.  This is not common.  Does the delivery exist in table VBBE after it is created but before it is PGI'd?

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srihari,

Please check if the delivery requirements are set correctly per note 62126. Please ensure that all the settings are set correctly for creating a requirement in MD04. Availability check should be active for it.

Thanks Amber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amber,

Availablity check 02  maintained for materials,in the checking rule r B -In/outward movement -Inc Purchase orders-'X maintained.

In Table TVEPZ for Item category-NLN reqmt type:041 MRP type is blank.

Still after creating delivery its not appearing in MD04, the delivery exists in table we can able to do PGI , After PGI stock is reducing.

Why delivery is not appearing in MD04 befor PGI.

Regards,

Srihari

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srihari,

Create entry in OVZI for item category-NLN MRP type -PD; requirements type=041 and origin - 0.

Also refer consulting note 207942 - MRP: Problems with requirements from sales order/delivery

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srihari,

I am curious as to your reason for wanting to see the STO requirement, when in fact the delivery is the object that is creating the requirement.

I suppose one solution would be not use a delivery at all.

Stock Transport Order Without Delivery - Managing Special Stocks (MM-IM) - SAP Library

When you elect to use STOs with deliveries, in the standard process the delivery requirement replaces the STO requirement in the supplying plant.  I am not aware of any standard configuration that would bypass this behavior.

Best Regards,

DB49