cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field EXBAS in J_1IEXCDTL is not updated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When I create Excise invoice, the field EXBAS is not getting updated in J-1IEXCDTL table, what could be the reason, Please help.

Regards,

Reddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for your valuable suggestions.. The problem has got resolved,  we have used the User Exit : J_1I7_USEREXIT_CALC_EXC_BASE to update the value of EXBAS field in Excise table.

Regards,

Reddy

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you post a query and expecting some assistance here, please provide more informations as much as possible. 

• What type of excise invoice you were generating? (Normal sales / Depot / Export etc.,)
  • When you say the field EXBAS in J_1IEXCDTL is not updated, can you also tell me whether you could see in billing document and excise invoice?

May be if you can share the screen shot of excise invoice, it will be easy to show the right path.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Lakshmipathi,

this is normal factory excise invoice, and the values can be seen in billing document. any way thanks for your reply. the problem has got resolved using an user exit.

Regards,

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

The only reason behind this is the base price or the asses sable value condition type for calculation excise duties the condition category should be "H". Make the necessary settings in V/06 for that respective condition types & create the complete sales cycle then Check the same.

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in case of incoming

check in PO(item details -invoice tab ) whether duty has been picked or not. Check GRN and check whether you have captured excise duties properly or not, to avoid these type of proplems , ensure duty has been triggered in Po and GRN as well before saving the document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi maruthi.

Thanks for your reply. This is happening when i do outgoing excise invoice, Transaction type: DLFC.

Regards,

Reddy