cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ME32L - Amount & Valid From Date Changes to Output

jdloranger
Participant
0 Kudos

I have searched at length, up and down the web and SCN, for some insight on this issue without any success.

I have a user requesting a change to the behavior, if possible, when changes to the amount.  The current behavior is that output will only be generated if the valid from date is a date is equal to or less than the current date.  They would like that output to be generated immediately after a new future valid from date is added and amount changes are saved, regardless of how the current date falls within the validity period.  Can this be done?

Up to this point I have unable to identify how or where this date determination is made regarding output or if the behavior can be modified.

Any assistence would be welcome.

Kind Regards,

Justin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check the following option,

SPRO>MM>PURCHASING>MESSAGES>FIELDS RELEVANT TO PRINTOUT CHANGES

Here for Tabel EKKO-KDATB check S,  SA  and define logic in routine, evaluate the routine in Exit

EXIT_SAPLMEDRUCK_001

Hope this helps

Thanks

DD

jdloranger
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Diwakar.

In the location you specify S is already checked off and no routine is specified.  Am I to understand that this is standard behavior, what I originally posted, and that I would need to add a routine in the mentioned exit to override this behavior?

I just want ot be sure I understand correctly.

Thank you,

Justin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do check with your ABAPER and telling to debug and add the routine as required..

jdloranger
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Mallinath.

I am the ABAPER and have debugged at length and have not been able to pinpoint the place at which the output is determined, based on the valid SA begin and end dates, as originally posted.

The exit mentioned by Diwakar, from what I can see now, has not been implemented to date.

If implementing the exit is what should be done to meet the requirements, that is ok, I just need to understand that that is the correct way to handle it.

Regards,

Justin

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your requirement does not meet the, then i will tell you to check with exit implementation to change the logic of print based on valid from date

Answers (0)