cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Addition Technical System to SLD via Wizard: "wrong" CIM_ERR_ALREADY_EXISTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I try to add the technical systems through Wizard add ABAP system (Home -> Technical Systems -> New Technical System), the process raises no objections. However, after I define Installed Products and clicks Finish, an error shown in the illustration .

At the same time until you press Finish technical system in SLD was not! That is, the addition of the system was new.
After this error, I saw a list of technical systems. Lo and behold ! Despite the error system appeared in the list. However, there was some reason not all ( see picture ) have been made to the database definition .

I tried to remove the system and make zapisl again : In the end, there was a similar , though slightly different from the old error ( see picture )

CIM_ERR_ALREADY_EXISTS: Instance already exists: SAP_InstalledProduct.CollectionID="b5ddf0b9-a7ad-d57e-55b9-984cecb77284",ProductIdentifyingNumber="01200615320900003225",ProductName="SAP NETWEAVER",ProductVendor="sap.com",ProductVersion="SAP EHP2 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.0",SystemID="SPB.SystemNumber.0020258910.SystemHome.serpspb"

I 'm making the assumption that the whole problem in database integrity SLD.

Colleagues-professionals have any suggestions what may be associated these errors and what path has to eliminate them?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Hope you are doing good.
You have really described the issue in detail . This is a known issue, please see note
1679822 - Create business system error CIM_ERR_ALREADY_EXISTS: Instance already exists

Anyways, you do not need to use this, just use /nRZ70 Tcode on the abap end. Add the SLD server details in the /n RZ70 TCode in the ABAP server and then retrigger the sld transfer.
Below is the link for this setting:

<http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/e7/01503ede925441e10000000a114084/content.htm>

Thank you and have a nice day :).

Kind Regards,

Hemanth

SAP AGS