cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order replicated to ECC but not saved in CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new CRM area and will not some hints on where to check.

When the the Sales orders are successfully created in CRM, they are replicated to R/3 but the sales orders are not saved in CRMD_ORDERADM_H table of the CRM system.

Also, I dont know see any details of the sales order in the interaction record document flow.

Can you please help me with any hints on where to check to fix this issue..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sangameshwar,

This happens because your sales order is directly getting saved in ECC but nowhere in CRM. You cannot see any of the sales order details in CRM in this case. CRMD_ORDERADM_H will have the entry only if you have the transaction for sales order maintained in CRM. But in your case I understand that it's saved directly in ECC which usually happens via RFC.

You can check the order number and other details in ECC VA03 transaction. However, this would create an interaction/activity in CRM. Put a break point in Order_Save badi and see the guid which is coming there while saving the order. That guid will be present in CRMD_ACTIVITY_H I think.

Thanks,

Faisal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

We are creating the sales order in CRM only through Interaction Center (via Interaction record follow-up transaction )

The Order is successfully replicated back to ECC system which I could see in VA03.

In order to save the order in CRM also, I need some hints what are the configurations or setups that I could check to fix it.

faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sangameshwar,

I think your client has already implemented the functionality in this way. It's not an easy task to save the order in CRM when it's already set to get saved in R/3. If your delivery and other processing of orders are done in ECC, then usually client goes in this way.

The way to get order saved in CRM is, to create transactions and replicate the same to ECC via middleware. But this is not a quick doable thing.

Thanks,

Faisal