Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bapi order confirmation

former_member215620
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In general in confirmation of production order we can do 101,531 and 261 movement type in one screen.

But can we perform it in BAPI. BAPI_PRODORDCONF_TT or any other BAPI can do the whole process means 101,531 and 261 in a single posting.

In process order we use Process Message Category which use BAPI to send result to sap to process it.

In PI_CONS there is only one material field to send the material. Can we send more than one material in PI_CONS sheet.

Regards,

Saurabh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Please find the list of Bapi for order conformation.

Here are the list of BAPI's pertaining to confirmations

BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_ACT    Enter Activity Confirmation                                              

BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_HDR    Enter Order Confirmations                                                

BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TE     Enter Time Event Confirmation                                            

BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TT     Enter Time Ticket Confirmation                                           

BAPI_PRODORDCONF_EXIST_CHK     Existence Check for Confirming Production Order                          

BAPI_PRODORDCONF_GETDETAIL     Detailed Data for Production Order Confirmation                          

BAPI_PRODORDCONF_GETLIST       Confirmations List                       

Thanks & Regarrds

Sandeep Kumar Praharaj

former_member215620
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sandeep,

Please Read my questions. I dont want the list of BAPI.

sandeep_praharaj
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Saurabh,

What do you want i am not clear.

Because the  bapi which  is used to capture all the goods movement is mentioned by you only BAPI_PRODORDCONF_TT

attaching a thread for your reference.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3242520

if you are facing error share the screenshot

Thanks & Regards

Sandeep Kumar Praharaj