Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in WB Request while Transporting on STMS

dharma_esampalli
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a WB transport Request for my Report, where the Request contains Data Elements, Programs, SE11 Table, TMG, Screens, Tcode related to my development. Now, while moving the request from DEVELOPMENT  to QUALITY system on STMS, it ended with ERROR 8.How can I know, in which object there is an Error while transporting.

My error is shown as..

Generation of Programs and Screens  --- (8) Ended with errors

6 REPLIES 6

ceedee666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

click on the little icon left of the red line in the transport protocol. This will open a detailed explanation of the issue.

Please also check this thread

it contains numerous links to different documents regarding the transport system.

Christian

former_member228804
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sekhar,

Are you transporting any User exit. This error seems to be of a user exit in which screens failed to generate in QAS. Make sure you create the screens in your exit.

Regards,

Dnyanesh

0 Kudos

No User Exits in it. See below the objects present in my WB Request.

0 Kudos

I think some object is missing in transport request which is being used in your program. Please try expanding the icon which gives details of the error.

Regards

former_member194739
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sekhar,

I think some object or component is missing in transport request, like function group, screen parameters or any one in your program. Activate all  objects and resend dev to qas. If again same issue, you delete the request and generate new request.

Best of luck.

Regards,

Abbas.

former_member228804
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

Can you please post the error now?

Regards,

Dnyanesh.