cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outstanding purchasing order for Type END RATE(ZNEP)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Expert,

I need to create a report for Outstanding purchasing order for the order type ZNEP(end rate) with its Quantity and Value.

Please guide which key figure i have to use  to display outstanding PO and what is the calculation needed?

I used multiprovider which cover below infocube.

ZIC_C03                    ZMaterials/Stock Movements

ZSD_C01               Contract Summary - Pending Contract

ZUR_C01                Purchasing Data - EKKO EKPO

Regards,

Bijal.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

outstanding pending  comprises of qty and Value where qty = PO qty-GR qty  and Value = Pending PO Value. This is general.

Some times it depends on business requirement  too. check with your team what  does pending mean as it could be PO qty- Invoice qty  too.

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh

Thank you for your valuable Information.

In procurement process of MM i have to create Outstanding PO Quantity for order type(End Rate). I have Key figure like Valuated stock Qty,ValIssvalstock,ValStckRecValue,Receive Total stock,Quantity total stock.

How can i use these keyfigure for carry out my Requirement.

Please Guide.

Regards,

Bijal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bijal,

what is the formual for the outstanding PO qty. That should be  PO qty- GR qty.  are you using  prcourement data flow? 0pur_C01?.

Please tell me the datasource  you are using .

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bijal,

I  think you are using the MM_ Inventory management flow. you have to use MM-purchasing flow  for this requirement..

you have 0PO_qty and 0GR_qty which will be calculated  based  upon the process keys.. OSS note:684465...

Regards,

rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

My formula for outstanding PO qty is pending payment against GRN.

Yes i am using procurement data flow.

As i said before i used multiprovider which include infocube.. among them i think i have to used  ZUR_C01  Purchasing Data - EKKO EKPO.

Datasource : Purchase open contract document. (ZPUR_OPEN_CON).

Goods Movement from inventory Management.(ZIC_C03).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bijal,

if thats the case, in your Infocube , you have 0PO_qty and 0gr_qty.. difference of both of them is the pending PO qty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

So it's mean that there is no use of any keyfigure like stocks as mension above?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bijal,

Thats true.  The key figures who pointed  out earlier was from Inventory. From Inventory, we will get GRqty but not  PO qty..  GR qty  also  , you will arrive    by taking movement types :101 and 102.

regards,

rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rajesh,

when I perform as your suggestion i got the Open document what i want at payment side outstanding PO... for which PO i don't yet payment...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Bijal,

you want the POs for which payments was not made??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rajesh,

Yes....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Bijal,

The problem here is payment to PO is not possible.

We can have  a invoice receipt against a PO. In some companies they will consider as a payment.

if  you want the actual payment , you have to link the FI . Also in FI they will not do against a PO to Vendor, they will club mutilple PO and  do a payment ... so payment against a PO is not possible until  you change the business process  like payment is linked to only one PO and  they  are entering the PO number in any text  field for identification...

Tell your client that you can give a difference of PO value- Invoice value.... This can be a operational report as business want to know for  what price he ordered and ho much he is paying .. (Actual payment can be more too)..

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bijal,

can you tell me the layout the report required for you?

regards,

rajesh