cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC_AAE receiver error

0 Kudos

Hello PI experts:

I have configured a PI 7.31 scenario and use IDOC_AAE adapter in receiver side. The message is always stuck, I can found the error information in message log:

Error while sending idoc :com.sap.conn.jco.JCoException: (104) JCO_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: ::000         (raised by system XXX)

4/20/2014 1:20:12.894 PM Error MP: exception caught with cause javax.resource.spi.EISSystemException: com.sap.conn.jco.JCoException: (104) JCO_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: ::000         

4/20/2014 1:20:12.912 PM Error Exception caught by adapter framework: com.sap.conn.jco.JCoException: (104) JCO_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: ::000         (raised by system XXX)

4/20/2014 1:20:12.914 PM Error Transmitting the message to endpoint <local> using connection IDoc_AAE_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: javax.resource.spi.EISSystemException: com.sap.conn.jco.JCoException: (104) JCO_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: ::000         (raised by system XXX)

it seems the root cause is from receiver which is a ECC system. but the error info is JCO_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: ::000 . what is the meaning of the error ::000???  Does anyone have idea about this case? thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

thank you for all your guys give me answer. this issue has been fixed today!! The root cause is quite strange. The error occurred during the Idoc sent from PI server(java only) to ECC, but in the receiver,seems PI server try to load IDOC meta from the receiver but failed to find (this is quite strange, I have created this idoc type in this system???), and then try to load the meta from the sender by another RFC which I did not configured. this step cause the error.

So the error is because PI can not load the IDOC meta. My solution is I configured a RFC destination point to receiver itself, and the meta is founded. quite weird.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check whether the metadata is present for the idoc or not in PI.

Check sap note  837595

0 Kudos

Hi Wang,

Get SAP system data from the application or the JCo traces and check the SAP system, such as transaction ST22,sm58, or replace logical system name SAPPRN to the sender system name and restart.

check the partner profiles and ports correctly.

regards

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check if there is any stuck entry in inbound queue (SMQ2) of ECC system into which the idoc is getting posted. OR you can also check the outbound queue (SMQ1) of PI system where the idoc is getting generated.

If the above checks are ok then you can consult with the BASIS team for any tablespace usage memory issue.

Hope this helps!!

Best Regards,

Souvik