cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple variants in one payment run

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am doing ACH payment with Payment Medium workbench, if I want use multiple house banks in one proposal how do I go head ?

Is this can be done by creating multiple variants? if yes please tell me the procedure to create multiple variants one proposal.

Regards,

Surya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Surya

multiple house banks in proposal depends upon many factors like using multiple payment methods and their ranking order

once the APP selects multiple house banks, based on the variants you choose for the payment, it will create the file/idoc to be sent to different banks

you can choose multiple variants as shown below

hope this helps

Thanks

-N

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya ,

If you want to schedule the F110 in the background , you can run the program wide open for all house banks that you want to pay from or receive to .

It is possible to run the Check printing program of payment medium programs separately from the payment run.

Use RFFOUS_C , RFFOUS_T or RFFOEDI1 to generate print jobs with house bank as one of the parameter .

By running the Payment Program and Print program separately you can achieve desired control over the parameter based printing .

Thanks.

Maulesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Surya,

It depends on how many payment methods you choose in your payment run. For example if you chosen 3 payment methods and in the configuration, these payment methods have assigned to different house banks, then the APP will automatically give you the proposal. Yes you can use multiple variants in the appropriate program ( RFFOEDI 1) for example.

To answer your second question in terms of creating multiple variants, click on the program name in the Printout/Data medium tab ( RFFOEDI 1 for example) and then click on Maintain variants. Here you will able to create/copy from existing variant and then you can choose appropriate data.

Alternatively, if you have access to SA38, give the program name and then click on Variants. Here it will give you options to create or copy from existing variants.

Thanks

Prem