cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find Check number through GL account

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to find the check number through running the GL.

i have tried to set the check number field in FBL3n but it doesnt work.Any expert have an idea to get the information, i need it once only if we can extract the data from tables then it will be great or comparing two or more table and extracting the data would be a great help!

I have tired running the fbl3n report on GL and ran fbl1n on for all vendors, compared it through excel but it doesnt help because document whose MIRO was done doesnt contain check number on fbl1n.

any help??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the efforts, any idea about sap query? cant we extract the data from there?

former_member189209
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

here 2 options are their ,

1. Use FBL1N - select dynamic selection - Reconciliation acct  -- give GL account number - and Give vendor number from-  to  and give Company code - select all cleared items - execute

then select change layout - select check number field - then you can able to view check numbers .

2. Use FCHN -  give company code , house bank , account ID - date from - to and execute -

then go to change layout - and add vendor number - G/L Account Number for Our Bank Acct -

then you can able to view - vendor and Bank GL account

Thanking you

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks Manesh for the reply but this will show the bank rec GL account, i need to see where it was charged not on recon(bank GL).

former_member189209
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

then you have develop Z report with ABAPer

Thanking you