cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in deadline monitoring for Maintenace plans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts ,

My client has not executed IP30 (schedling of maintenance plans) till now,when i try execute this in ip 30 it displays the following message

Calculated date is after end of factory calendar  Message no. IP733

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked the same in SCAL T_Code and the validity of my plant code is from 2009 to 2014,

and i have also checked in OX10.

Kindly help me out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is your frequency in Maintenance plan & what is the scheduling period??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please find the screen shot attached for the same

in the strategy the frequency is mentioned

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have asked your Frequency & Scheduling Period. The screen shot which you provided doesn't contain either of these.

Keep Scheduling Period which will generate orders only within this year. Then try scheduling the maintenance plan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The frequency as is said is mentioned in strategy and i scheduling period has to be taken from each plan. i am giving two weeks in interval for call objects ,i think that will release for the next weeks from current date,I am not sure though

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suggest you to take any one of the plans (which giving the error) & try the above mentioned options.

Then, you can able to trace out the problem. If you have multiple plans, then its not possible to analyse where the problem lies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried the above ways that you have suggested and it is working good,i need clarity on few things,can you help me out

1.I am selecting 2 weeks in interval in call objects ,will that only release orders for the for the next weeks from current date and i am going the run the transaction in background.

2.The client has call objects which hasnt been called from jan 2013 till now, if is select rescheduling included will those calls be forwarded

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just try one of the Maintenance Plans in IP10 by doing manual scheduling. If the result comes as you expected, then you can do the same for multiple plans in IP30.

Answers (0)