Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0STORNO & 0REVERSEDOC Field In Infocube

former_member221711
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

1. In have created a custom cube similar to the  0PUR_C04. But i have mapped PO Number, PO Item, and delivery completion indicator.

I would like to know how the cube will handle deletion at line item level and reversals.

2. Also when  a PO gets loaded for the first time, delivery completion indicator will not be set as the items are not delivered. But during the subsequent data loads once the ordered quantities are supplied the delivery completion indicator should be updated. How the cube will handle this scenarios.

Please help.

Thanks..

Regards

Madhusudan Pareek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pareek,

1) When reversal or deletion happens automatically the quantity & value also becomes zero. Also the ROCANCEL field will be set with R.

2) Yes you are right , delivery indicator get sets when all the Grs are done.   Please note that the purchase data source works based on process keys. Delivery completion gets updated only for the process key 2 (GR related data ).So only GR related key figures gets impacted with Delivery indicator. If you want the same to entire PO level then your modeling has to be done accordingly

Regards

Gajesh

former_member221711
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Ganesh,

So should i map ROCANCEL in the cube to 0REVERSEDOC.

Also can you please provide some details on process key 2. Any documentation on this will be very helpful.

Regards

Madhusudan Pareek

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Madhu

1) Yes you can map ROCANCEL in the cube to 0REVERSEDOC.

2) Regarding Process key you can check the below link and note 684465.

http://scn.sap.com/message/14776674#14776674

Regards

Gajesh