cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auxiliary Cost Component- report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Is there any report available (similar to S_P99_41000111) that show cost component structure based on Auxiliary Cost Component?

Thanks

babu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Babu Bhai

In CK13N when you see the cost details at that point when you click Cost component button as highlighted below screen1 you get a button for CCS as highlighted as screen2 which gives you opportunity to see Aux CCS.

Screen1

Screen 2

Regards

Rajneesh Saxena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Rajneesh Saxena for reply.

yes, the above option works, but we can checked the detail for one material at one time.

i am looking for a report where we can see both the cost component split for materials that are available at plant level.

Thanks and Regards

Surendra babu.

rajneesh_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Surandra

I think you need to develop a Z report for that purpose. How ever I have created a report for the order details cost component wise. I have posted a document for that also. You can (mis) use that by adding columns for your aux CCS also. Link is given below:

Regards

Rajneesh Saxena

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks alot Rajneesh Saxena for a wonder full document.

Really appreciate the way document prepared.

coming to issue, i used transaction CK82 where i could able to get the report for both cost component splits (From Menu- Settings-Type of cost component split) it is almost similar to S_P99_41000111.

Thanks and Regards

babu.