cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Users Activity(time duration)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We need to know for particular SAP dialog users, the total time of his activity (dialog) in certain period. In SM20 I can know his total activity list. But i need to know the total time(in hour) he worked in last month. Is is possible? if yes then how?

Asad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Asaduzzaman

Use ST03

then Load History and Distribution > User Per Instance

in top click on "by day or by week or by month" , then click on Previous period 1 or 2 times

at last double click on *Total*

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Asad,

Please check :
        Mar 2, 2014 9:52 AM

Kind regards,

Tamas Istenes SAP Support Engineer

AGS Primary Support

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Md,

But i need to know the total time(in hour) he worked in last month. Is is possible? if yes then how?

SAP can help you get the time user was logged into the system or activities performed by the user in the system. This will not be clear indication of how much time user was actually working.

For eg: I can simply login to the system and sit in front of PC doing nothing. My logged hours will show 8 hrs without actually doing any thing.

So you need to me more specific while asking questions. In your case if you need to know which all transactions or programs users has executed over the period of 1 month then you should look into STAD, ST03N and SM20 logs.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Asad

You can find those thing in transaction ST03,

Kindly refer the SCN link for your reference Workload Monitor (ST03 or ST03N) - MaxDB - SCN Wiki

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/2d/b8be3befaefc75e10000000a114084/content.htm

Regards

Sriram