cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kanban External Procurement Replenishment

leekhim
Explorer
0 Kudos

I would like to seek help on Kanban External Procurement.

I am encountering multiple JIT call numbers generation after production backflush/inv transfer posting is performed. Once the Kanban is auto-change from FULL to EMPTY after performing backflush(MFBF)/transfer posting(MB1B:mvt 311),  2 JIT call # are generated. The Kanban ID will show the 1st JIT call#, then it will have 2nd JIT call# generated at backend which is wrong. Please refer below steps:

1. Manual trigger Kanban to EMPTY – A JIT Call# is generated - correct
2. Perform receiving
3. Kanban is auto-turned into FULL
4. Perform production backflush or Inv transfer posting
5. Kanban is auto-turned into EMPTY – 2 JIT Calls are generated. The 1st JIT call# shown in the Kanban, and it will have another JIT call generated at backend. incorrect

I found that no multiple JIT calls generation if kanban is triggered EMPTY manually which is correct. Please refer below steps for detail:

1. Manual trigger Kanban to Empty – A JIT Call# is generated
2. Perform receiving
3. Kanban is auto-turned into FULL
4. Manual trigger Kanban to Empty – A JIT Call# is generated
==> this is correct because no multiple JIT calls generated.

How can I fix the issue? It should be 1 JIT call generated instead of 2 (each of it with repeated same QTY and same material). Thanks so much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the no of load carriers maintained in the KANBAN control cycle for the material in PKMC.I think you have maitained it as 2 for the materials for which the qty gets doubled.

Regards,

Anupam Sharma