cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send sales order confirmation to 2 e-mail IDs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a requirement to send the sales order confirmation (created through Web UI) to a predefined e-mail address and to the e-mail address of the logged in user. I have achieved the first part by maintaining the predefined e-mail address in the Action Profile Condition. However I am not able to achieve the second part of sending the e-mail to logged in user.

Your helpful inputs will be of great help to me.

Thanks you,

Meenakshi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member191572
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Create one more action profile with the method call. in the method write the code to trigger the letter . Badi - EXEC_METHODCALL_PPF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meenakshi,

The logic to read the employee'e email address needs to be changed so that the email address is picked from the employee responsible.

Read the BP number of the employee responsible and  Pass the BP number to BUT020 , ADR6 or BUT052 as per the scenario to extract the email address.

Best Regards

Ganesh Somasundaram

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Meenakshi,

I suppose the user is also a partner in the order? You could have a partner dependant action of the user.

Best regards

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

Thank you for your reply.

I have now configured a partner dependent action to send the e-mail. However, in the logic of identifying the e-mail address, the variable ZAVADDR is holding the address number of the Org. Unit to which the partner belongs instead of the address number of the partner itself. ZAVPERS is correctly populated with the person number of the partner. The partner function here is 'Employee Responsible'.

Request your inputs to resolve this.

Thanks and regards,

Meenakshi

former_member196467
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Meenakshi,

Please see note 1243989 - Address determination for partner function employee

I suppose below is relevant for you :

Behaviour after release CRM 5.0:

The address for the partner function

employee is determined from the relationship category 'Is Employee of', BUR010,

if maintained rather then from the business partner itself. If no relationship

is maintained then the private address from the business partner, category

employee is determined.

=============================================================

Best regards

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christophe,

Thanks for your inputs. The note is not applicable to our system but your post has helped us understand the behaviour.

Thanks and regards,

Meenakshi