cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

While creating Lead,Selection popup for sales organisation attributes not appearing for one UserID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear CRM Team,

While creating Lead,Selection popup for sales organisation attributes not appearing for one UserID.

Where is the missing link?

I have attached a screenshot of technical details for the UserID where it is appearing.

Need your help.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Debendra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debendra,

Is the issue resolved?

thanks

Ganesh Somasundaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debendra,

The Org determination rule is standard , it is based on user assignment.

In Org model , under tab Attributes make sure Obj. Permitted in Determination is check for SALES Scenario.  To the same Org unit the Business Partner (Employee) should be attached and User should be attached to the employee. For getting a pop the same employee should be attached in minimum two places in the org model where the Org unit is marked for Obj. Permitted in Determination.  You can check PPOMA_CRM transaction in GUI , instead of checking the Employee assignment in Web UI.

Best Regards

Ganesh Somasundaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debendra,

Please correct your master data by maintaining employees for user.

For one user id  you are getting the pop up , can you check the determination rule ? is it for sales or service ? and what is the determination rule in config ? Is it some enhancement ?

Normally without sales org marked for determination , the org unit cannot be determined.

There is one possibility that when you open PPOMA_CRM and maintain attribute , automatically the check for determination gets removed. You have saved the changes without maintaining the determination check. However the buffer update program is not updated thus new changes are not reflecting in you lead transaction.

Please execute HRBCI_ATTRIBUTES_BUFFER_UPDATE Program to update org buffer.

Best Regards

Ganesh Somasundaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

It is Sales Scenario.

Is there any side effect if I run HRBCI_ATTRIBUTES_BUFFER_UPDATE.

Do I need to do/check anything in SM30-->T770MATTR before I run the report.

Thanks,

Debendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

In spro,

Org.model determin.Rule is 10000194 (User OrgUnit).

Scenario is Sales

Mandatory check boxes are Sales org and Distribution Channel.

Thanks,

Debendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debendra,

For Pop up the first criteria is that there are more than 1 option for system to decide only in that case , system will throw pop up. Can you confirm in your case  you are not getting the pop up as well as the Organization data is also not filled in the lead ? If the Org data is already maintained it means system found only 1 entry and maintained the same without pop up.

If you are not getting the pop up and Org is also not determined in Lead , it means there is issue with data. You have to check following :

1) User id is assigned to valid employee

2) Check the Org assignment and make sure that particular org unit is marked for Org determination.

You mentioned that the ECC org attribute is not maintained and the field is greyed out , can you give screenshot for both cases ?

Best Regards

Ganesh Somasundaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you managed to solve the issue ?

Best Regards

Ganesh Somasundaram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Still trying ..Not yet resolved.

1.Both the UserID when enter in Lead, We get error this not an employee. However, for one UserID we are getting the popup for selection of attributes of Sales org.

2.Nowhere in Org model, it is marked for obj permitted in determination, Still the other userID is able to get the popup.

Regards,

Debendra

former_member182379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether sales organization in assing to the user with transaction 'PPOMA_CRM'.

Regards,

Zafar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zafar,

Thanks for your reply.

I checked ppoma_crm, User is assigned to BP and BP is assigned to one position and that position is assigned to one sales group...like that.

Till now , not finding the root cause why for this userid, attributes for sales org popup not appearing while creating lead.

The userID for which the popup appearing I checked the function tab of that position,ecc attributes for sales group are filled, and for the other userID ,the ecc attributes for sales group are missing, This is what I suspect.

However, I am not able to fill any ecc attributes in sales grp tab because everything is greyed out (the check box for sales group and atrributes).

How to edit that check box to select a sales group and fill the r/3 attributes, It is not inherited from the top sales org function tab(which are editable).

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Debendra

former_member182379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After assigning the user a position execute the program 'PFCG_TIME_DEPENDENCY' with transaction SA38, try this in your development server first, then check.

Regards,

Zafar