cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to change help center link to our own website

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

how to change help center link to our own website. if i click help center which i mentioned it want to go webisite which i ll give.(for ex.www.google.com) if i click help center link it want to go to google..

regards,

gopi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gopi,

Follow this document to configure/change the Help Center links, alternatively you can enhance component/view CRMCMP_HDR_STD/GlobalFunctions and modify the method GET_HELP_CENTER_LINK of view controller class and pass your url to rv_url paramater.

Regards,

Shobhit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shobit,

Thanks for your reply.my requirement is i created on zbusiness role using marketing.The business role is created. After this i want to enhance the component view?? Can u tell step by step process to do this...

Regards,

gopi

deepika_chandrasekar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Right click on view and choose enhance. fro that component should be enhanced. For enhance component check this link

How To Enhance a Web UI Component in SAP CRM - CRM - SCN Wiki

Regards,

Deepika.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shobhit,

i tried what u said. i enhanced the component which u said . how i want to pass the url to this.

method GET_HELP_CENTER_LINK.

*CALL METHOD SUPER->GET_HELP_CENTER_LINK

*  RECEIVING

*    RV_URL =

RV_URL = CL_BSP_WD_HELP_UTIL=>GET_CONTENT_URL_KW( ).

*  RV_URL = 'help.sap.com'.

* wrap help link into javascript

if RV_URL is not initial.

concatenate `CATshowF1( '` RV_URL `' );` into RV_URL. "#EC NOTEXT

endif.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

On the Help link by which you want to call the website on FP_CLIK assing any value like WEBSITE.

now in the Event Hanlder set a flag like GV_CALL_WEBSITE = 'X' , and in the .htm page call the website using javascript code   javascript:window.open( "http://your website'').

Regards,

Zafar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi zafar,

Thanks for your reply. Can u explain in detail.

Regards,

gopi