cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DLT REL STATUS in operation of the order ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have kept one check in qa32 while doing ud. That before doing ud,system has to check all the operations are conformed. Now this check is asking me for the deleted operation also to conform. To avoid the deleted operation while checking that check. i need to provide the logic.

For this i am checking the table for the operation against system status. while through f1 route i got the afvgd table. In this i got the field-VSTTXT.

Please help me on this logic that How system can avoid the status of DLT REL against the operation. Please help me on this.

Regards,

Mastan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member206498
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mastan,

Alternatively, you can utilize function module STATUS_READ with parameter:

• OBJNR             : object number (taken from AFVC table for operation)
  • ONLY_ACTIVE  : "X" (only active status taken)

Check whether the returned status include status "DLT" ("I0013"), if yes, then bypass the operation.

Regards,

Julian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julian,

Thank you very much.

i will update the status after working with ABAPer.

Regards,

Mastan.

former_member206498
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mastan,

You're welcome. Hope it works for you.

Regards,

Julian

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try to implement a logic using AFVC and JEST for operation status DLT REL to include in your check in QA32 so that system should not promt you to confirm the Deleted operation

You should try to get the status of the operation by passing the Object Number (OV000000008300000001 ) in JEST  after you got the same from AFVC .

Regards

JH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jiaul Haque,

Thank You. I will come back to you by checking.

Regards,

Mastan.

former_member184666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mastan,

Based on below add the logic.

1. In AFKO, pass AUFNR (order nunber) and get AUFPL.
  2. In AFVC, pass AUFPL, get OBJNR values. These values will start with 'OV'. They will indicate your operations.
  3. In JEST, pass OBJNR, get the status (STAT).
  4. Table TJ30T will provide the status text.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramagiri srinivas,

Thank You,

After getting this stat from Jest. In table TJ30T, I am not getting the operation status. how will get from tj30t,the operation status. please guide me.

Regards,

Mastan.

former_member184666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mastan,

Sorry. Check in TJ02T by passing the status under field ISTAT, with SPRAS = EN and fetch TXT04 and TXT30. Check and come back.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramagiri srinivas,

Thank You.

As per the above logic i have checked but i got the system status in tj02t. But i want the operation wise systemstatus as per the highlited points in screenshots. so i can bipass the DLT REL Status in the check.

Regards,

Mastan.

former_member184666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mastan,

When you pass AUFPL into table AFVC each operation wise (VORNR) you need to get the OBJNR. Then pass the OBJNR to table JEST and get all the status STAT. If STAT = I0013 then it indicates Deleted Operation (DLT). You can confirm that by passing the STAT as ISTAT, with SPRAS = EN to table TJ02T and fetch TXT04 and TXT30.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramagiri Srinivas,

Thank you very much.

As per this logic i need to bipass the ISTAT= I003 in my check.please guide me. i will close the ticket after completing the issue.

Regards,

Mastan.

former_member184666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mastan,

Yes. If the status is ISTAT= I003, you need to bypass the check.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramagiri