Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC filters in BD64

Former Member
0 Kudos

My scenario is to send SHPORD idocs to 2 different systems based on shipping point and sales org.

For this i created filter groups in BD95 and BD59.

When i run program 'RSNAST00' for the delivery, it is failing with error

"

Too many recipients found for message type SHPORD in the ALE model

Message no. B1130

Diagnosis

In the ALE distribution customer model several recipient systems for IDOCs with message type SHPORD and filter object type 'KUNNR' with value '117033' have been modeled from this system, but only one recipient system is allowed.

Procedure

Please change the ALE distribution customer model so that it allows only one recipient system for the message from this system.

I created only one model view for these 2 systems, and the SHPORD message type does not exist in other models.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

Srinivas

7 REPLIES 7

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

the problem is because there may be multiple model view present for same message type.

Please refer the below discussion

regards,

Harish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Harish,

I checked all the models in BD64, SHPORD message type does not exist in any other models.

Thanks

Srinivas

Harish
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

I don't think there would be any other issue then multiple model view. let's wait if some one has any other solution.

regards,

Harish

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas

My guess is during runtime execution, it is finding both the recipient systems that you have configured.

Have you set the filter conditions in BD64 for the two systems so that only one system is determined at any one time?

Rgds

Eng Swee

0 Kudos

Precaution: Just to be sure, check table EDP13 with message type SHPORD for other model views instead of searching in BD64(easy reference).

Queries:

(1). Since filter is made on Sales Org. and Shipping point, why KUNNR is coming into picture? Are customers also maintained as filter values?

(2). At the segment level, Sales org and Shipping point are appearing at Header segment level or at Item level? To my knowledge, receiver system selection based on filter values will work if they appear at Hierarchical level 1. If not, BD64 filters are only segment filters.

jack_graus2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, we use next configuration to solve this:

• The IDOC type you use already has an outbound process code. Create a new process code that is same as the existing process code but flag it as 'Process with trigger inbound'.
  • In the distribution model and partner profile add the IDOC type without filter and send it to the logical system for your SAP client. A filter is not required at this point. When the IDOC is created it is posted as inbound IDOC to your SAP client.
  • In the distribution model and partner profile add the IDOC type for inbound processing. In the partner profile use process code ED08 (Forward IDOC). When the inbound IDOC is processed it will be forwarded by ALE to all the logical systems for the message type in the distribution model.
  • In the distribution model and partner profile add the IDOC for outbound processing for all your required outbound logical systems. You can add filter here in the distribution model.

Regards Jack

0 Kudos

I'm able to resolve the issue.

Previously we defined output as ALE Medium, Now we changed to EDI Medium and added 'LS; to the partner role in the partner profile.

Thanks

Srinivas