cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

" HRRCF_A_UNREG_JOB_SEARCH " service for unregistered candidates is not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

" HRRCF_A_UNREG_JOB_SEARCH " service is not opening the contents of search criteria instead its giving an error message  - " You do not have the required authorization to use this application " when trying to open the service directly from SICF in case of unregistered candidates.

Previously it was working properly but suddenly its giving such an error.

we have maintain " RCF_UNREGSER " service user for the particular service and maintained the necessary roles.

Please guide how to resolve the same and as its very urgent for us.

Regards,

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Still I'm stuck with this issue. Can anybody give some idea to solve this issue.

Best Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check you have the three roles assigned  -

SAP_ERC_UNR_CANDIDATE_CI_4, SAP_ERC_UNR_CAND_CLIENT_CI_4, SAP_RCF_UNREG_CANDIDATE_SERVER

Also, please have NO candidate object (NA) is assigned to the unregistered user. Delete the Candidate object assignment.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridevi,

All the three roles are assigned to the user RCF_UNREGSER.

One candidate object (NA) is assigned to the unregistered user RCF_UNREGSER. Should I delete that candidate object. Is it ok to do that?

Best Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, it is ok to delete.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I deleted candidate object and tested again same authorization error is coming.

Best Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think this is to be debugged only, Invoke the service to check for the "Authorisation error", run the SLG1 also and can you provide the details at which point is this error been thrown by the system. There should be a logical check between the user and the role assigned for this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check for the following settings in SM30 for the view V77RCF_SMG_NAVI and in  UNREGISTERED2POSTING, check for the Business object and object type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridevi,

Thanks for reply.

As you suggested, same entries has been already maintained in our system also.

This unregistered job search was happening correctly before, but suddenly its showing authorization error.

Best Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you reassign the role, generate and test it with a user ID as a recheck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell which user ID needs to be change, is it RCF_UNREGUSR?

Thanks,

Deepak 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I mean user ID " RCF_UNREGSER".

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the User as "RCF_SERVICE" as this is the standard seen and then right click on the service to test if it workds with this user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have tried as per your suggestion but still error is there.

Please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tested this service in SICF? Please share the screenshot of SU53 after you have run the test.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Screenshot after testing this service in SICF and screenshot of SU53 after test run.

Thanks,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Please check if the correct roles are assigned to the unregistered service user, the authorization objects are - RCF_UNREGSER. As P_RCF_VIEW, P_RCF_STAT and P_RCF_ACT.

Also, ensure service user is assigned to services as follows:  /default_host/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/ -

1. hrrcf_apply_ext
2. hrrcf_cand_reg
3. hrrcf_password
4. hrrcf_pinstappl
5. hrrcf_pinst_pbl
6. hrrcf_search
7. hrrcf_unrg_appl
8. hrrcf_unrg_srch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridevi,

These services are under bsp not under webdynpro, so i think its not require to assigne service user.

The said autorization objects as P_RCF_VIEW, etc are standard object or not, because i didn't find them.

Thanks,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes the authorization objects are standard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you create a candidate for user RCF_UNREGSER ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

Yes. I have created candidate for user RCF_UNREGSER. Previously it was working properly but suddenly it is not working. I unable to find reason behind it.

Best Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

do a test => SE24 => CL_HRRCF_CANDIDATE => test class method get => give username.

Check that no exception is thrown for the user.

Also check SLG1 after you get the "no authorization" error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

I got one exception, see the below screenshot and tell me what needs to be done.

If candidate is not yet created for the user then how to create candidate? What will be the input for report RCF_CREATE_USER? my concern is what personal number & email address i should take for crating a candidate for this user, dummy or real.

I have used this report and created a candidate for recruiter(user), who will use portal as a recruiter and that time i had taken one real employee id and mail id from infotype 0105.

Please tell me the concept behind this.

Best regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's the problem. Use the report (RCF_CREATE_USER) or the recruiter administrator pages to create a candidate object for that user. Personal number you can enter a dummy (there is no check so for example 99999999). Email address there is a check. You can use something like unreg@yourcompany.com for example

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

After creation of candidate id 3978 through that report, again same error is coming. Please see the screenshot of SLG1 after the testing

Also see the logon data in SICF for that services,

And also see the roles assigned for that user,

Please guide me.

Best Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

No status information means that there is probably no entry in table HRP5102 for the candidate. There seems to be something seriously wrong with your system. Try to delete that candidate and create it again.

Also, in SICF, the Procedure should be "Required with logon data" instead of standard.

The roles you have assigned are obsolete (marked so in the description). Do a search on SAP_RCF_* roles to search for the newer ones. Maybe there are _2 roles available

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the creation of a candidate, try checking your workflow. We had an issue where 2 streams were being kicked off at the same time. However, the output of 1 stream is the input for the other. Sorry I don't have the information with me now, but I'll try to post it later when I have a chance.

Hope it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you verify in your company's career portal, when entered into the career's website and search for any jobs. What is the application error as an unregistered candidate?

And, In SICF, with which user ID are you testing this service for job search?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andy,

There is an entry in table HRP5102 for the candidate 3978.

In SICF, I have change the Procedure as "Required with logon data" instead of standard then also its not working giving the same error "You do not have the required authorization to use this application".

After search on SAP_RCF_* roles, I got only these many roles. Here no other roles for unregistered candidate.

Please guide me.

Best Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridevi,

I am using the below URL in my company career portal and getting the same error.

https://careers.mycompanyname.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_unreg_job_search?sap-client=100#

In SICF, I'm testing this service with user ID RCF_UNREGSER for job search. In my previous reply you can see the screenshot.

Best Regards,

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

I have created candidate from that report, see the screenshot. For checking workflow what to do?

Best Regards,

Deepak

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Don't test the RCF_UNREGSER services from SE80 because that doesn't work always. Reason for that is that there is a user-mismatch between unregistered service user and your backend user which calls the service technically.

Better is to copy the URL eg. from SE80 and open them in a new browser window (make sure that no SSO is active).

Best regards,

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

Thanks for the reply.

Is it necessary to deactivate the SSO for this issue?

Then what is the use of SSO and if I deactivate this will it impact any other area of E-Rec?

Please tell.

Best Regards,

Deepak

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

You don't have to deactivate it on the system. Just make sure that your browser doesn't logon automatically and instead prompts you in case of a certification request. Then you just have to press "no".

Regards,

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

I have made changes in IE 8.0 but did not get any fruitful result.

So,Can you guide me where to make changes and how to do that.

I have one more doubt,say if it works for me then is it also require for unregistered candidate to do these changes for jobs search.

Please explain in details.

Best Regards,

Deepak

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

I explained that in thread:

https://scn.sap.com/thread/3358329 - Jun3, 2013.

Regards,

Nicole

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

According to your given steps, after deactivating SSO from IE also I'm not getting any prompt for a certificate, directly its showing the same error.

Please help.

Best Regards,

Deepak