cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Window Enhancement in SAP CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am working on component BT110M_ACT , I have enhanced BT110M_ACT/MainWindow in Component Structure Browser.

After enhancing it , I find the table BSP_WD_EXT_HIST , it is correctly maintained.

Now I went to Runtime Repository Editor , Here under MainWindoe , there is one view CUBT125HTASK.MainWindow ,

I want to add one outbound plug here .

But I am getting error

View not copied or enhanced with wizard; processing not possible

When I am going to enhance it , i am getting error "

Page, controller, or MIME MainWindow.do already exists in application YWBT110M_ACT   " I know why this error is comming because I enhanced Main Window of comopnent BT110M_ACT in Component Structure Browser. But I want to enhace Runtime editor Window as well to add teh out bound plug.

Please help me to remove this errors.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

devashish_bhattacharya
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Akhilesh,

You need to change the object directory entry for the IMPL class first. It might be that this object has been created in some other system and thats why its restricting you to make the change.

Go to SE03> give the object name , and change its original system to the present system you are using.

Cheers,

Devashish

sumeet_gehlot
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You might  have to enhance the context seperatly if still its not working everything has to be a Z* Class.

or try to Reset the buffers by using '  /$SYNC  ' transaction and try again.

I think the following thread is dealing with the exact same problem:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2013620

Regards,

Sumeet

VishnAndr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sometimes just restarting tx. BSP_WD_CMPWB does the trick.

faisal_pc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Akhilesh,

Go to SE80->Give the enhanced component name in bsp applications->Delete whichever you are getting error. For example, if you get the error when you try to enhance the view, remove the controller and related things for that view.

Now after deletion, enhance it again. The error would be gone.

Thanks,

Faisal