Hiding couple of tabs from demographic Analytics tab in detail designer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

NAKISA Product Details:

Name: Nakisa OrgAudit

Version: 4.0 SP1

Build: 0910021800

My client has a requirement to hide the Race and Ethnicity tabs from the Org Unit detailed view.

The standard detailed view for orgunit is 'OrgUnitDetail'. When I checked the demographics tab in the details designer I dont see anything except Organization Id inside the tab. How can I hide those Race/Ethnicity tabs from Demographic tab and keep the remaining Age/Disability etc tabs untouched.

Appreciate your suggestions on this.

Thanks,

Manohar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Manohar.

Normally OrgAudit does not include demographic analytics tabs.  If you have added them I would suggest simply removing the configuration that you used.

If this is (as I suspect) instead for OrgChart 4.0 SP1, try removing the check marks against Race and Ethnicity within AdminConsole > Application-wide Settings > Analytic Settings > Demographic Analytics; then saving the changes and republishing the build.

Regards,

Stephen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stephen,

It was a typo error. It should be OrgChart.

I was under impression that demographics can be edited only at details designer instead I would have concentrated on analytics

I was going through admin guide and got the answer. Before editing I got reply from you.

Thanks for your quick response Stephen.

Thanks,

Manohar

Answers (0)