cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profit Center in production order

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see there is profit center mentioned in the production order in Assignment tab tcode CO03.

I want to know how can I fetch this profit center for specific production order. As I see the Production order header table  or item table do not have profit center field.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184666
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Go to table AUFK and input production order number and fetch profit center (PRCTR).

Thanks & Regards,

Ramagiri

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello  Kiran ,

As the profit center is assigned to material  Master view ,

When you create a production order, the system proposes the profit center from the master record (plant segment) of the material being produced. Consequently, you usually do not have to enter it manually. For process orders, the profit center proposed is that of the main product in the order.

All the costs and internal cost allocations posted to the production order are passed on to the assigned profit center, along with the work in progress and the price differences posted when the production order is delivered or settled.

Each production order is assigned to a plant. Each plant, in turn, is assigned to a company code, which is assigned to a controlling area. This controlling area must be the same as that to which the profit center is assigned.

Path for assigment of PRFIT center to Production order .

For classic Profit Center Accounting under Master Data Current Settings Assignment: PP Production Orders, Assignment: CO Production Orders, or Assignment: Process Orders .

Please come back if issue is not solved

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The link data can be Fetched from AUFK Table

Order No            AUFNR

Profit Center       PRCTR

Anupam1143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This profit center is assigned to material and is derived from material master and is maitained in costing 1 and sales:general/ plant view and Table is MARC-PRCTR.

Regards,

Anupam Sharma