cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Javascript error in allInOne.js

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I try to show a report in my ASP.Net site, I'm receiving a javascript error.  The debugger is pointing to the file "allInOne.js," saying "Object doesn't support this property or method" for this bit of code "E[D].getHTML(F.initialIndent,D==0)"

I have four sites with (supposedly) identical code.  Two of these four sites have broken crystal reports.  Originally, I found the dreaded bobj error () was my problem, but after correcting the path to the resourceURI this new error showed up in allInOne.js.  All four of these web sites had been working fine for months.  They use ASP.NET version 4.0.  They use version 13.0.7.1136 of crystal reports for visual studio.  The web.configs look fine to me, but maybe I'm missing something.  Or maybe I'm missing .js file somewhere on these broken sites?

Any ideas on where to continue looking for a solution would be greatly appreciated.

Tom

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seeing as this is happening on some computers and not others, the following KBA may help:

1819973 - Error: Object doesn't support his property or method : allInOne.js

If the above does not help, the search string 'crystal net allInOne.js' (search box in top right corner) will bring up a few docs, etc., re. the error. See if any of those help.

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow us on Twitter

Answers (0)