cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM Which BADI is triggered after SAVE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on one Interaction center requirement. Basically I would like to know which BADI isgetting triggered after hitting the save button in Complaint tab in CRM WEB UI. I need to enhance that BADI to create transaction link to my interaction record in transaction history tab.

I appreciate your help in advance..

Thanks,

Sar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

deepika_chandrasekar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can register Call back FM on SAVE it will get called after save is over.

Created custom FM and register in SPRO for SAVE event.

Regards,

Deepika.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member191572
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

For any one order transaction(Complaint)  ORDER_SAVE badi will be triggered during the save of the transaction, And for the interaction record creation-CRM_IC_IARECORD badi will be called. Please elaborate ur scenario,,,For exact badi details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishnan,

My requirement is we have complaint tab configured in SAP CRM interaction center. User can create complaints in CRM UI using complaints button. After creating complaint one button is active for the user like 'Create notofication' User will click on that button it basically calls Transcation laucher in ECC visa SAP GUI to create notification with reference to this Complaint. after creating the notifcation in ECC and after hiting the back button in CRM UI we have to create a link with notification created in ECC in transcation history tab in complaint.

As I am trying to update the documnet flow in my transaction launcher class I am getting the message saying that 'Order is locked my user id'. This is becuase as I am using the SAP GUI as TL the session is still open in CRM. So I am trying to create the link after hiting the save button for the complaint IN CRM Web GUI.

I am not sure which option is better in this scenario. Enhancing the Complaints Component or writing the code in BADI or using the update task in my transcation launcher class. I am not sure how frequently we can use the update tasks in CRM not user if it works for CRM UI scenarios.

Any suggestion are helpfull..

Thanks,

Sar..

former_member191572
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

Did the notification is available in CRM ? if the notification is availble in CRM please make the notification as an follow up of  complaint. That will automatically available in Transaction history.

i would preferm, Create an action profile on save of the complaint in the method call do your additonal functionality.

For action profile the badi EXEC_METHODCALL_PPF need to implemented and the filter value need to be assingned in the action profile.