Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add a comment field in xk05 tcode?

former_member569532
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Kindly anyone advise how to add a new field in xk05 screen.

Regards,

Anusha.

23 REPLIES 23

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anusha,

You can try BADI VENDOR_ADD_DATA. or user exit EXIT_SAPMF02K_001.

Please try them.

Thanks,

Yawa

former_member206650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Anusha,

EXIT_SAPMF02K_001 doen't have the screen exit.

try to use BADIs

VENDOR_ADD_DATA

VENDOR_ADD_DATA_CS..

hope it helps...

0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu Venugopal,

Thanks for your reply.It is possible to add a new field to XK05 screen by using BADI.

Kindly provide me the steps to add a field to XK05 by using BADI.

Regards,

Anusha

0 Kudos

Hi

go to se19.

create a new implementation for the badi.

take the method method IF_EX_VENDOR_ADD_DATA~PRESET_VALUES_CCODE.

inside it add ur field in parameter I_LFA1 by clicking LFA1.

any more doubt ..do tell

hope it helps...reward if it helps...

0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Thank you for you reply.

Which BADI I need to use VENDOR_ADD_DATA_CS or VENDOR_FIELDSTATUS?

I have not implemented any BADI before to add new field to Standard program.

Kindly provide me the steps to add this comments field to K05

If I implement this method will it add a new field to my Xk05 screen .

Regards,

Anusha

0 Kudos

hi,

u want new field for which initial screen or details screen.?

initial screen uses VENDOR_ADD_DATA

details screen uses VENDOR_FIELDSTATUS...

former_member569532
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Please go through the screen shot of xk05 .I want to add this field under

block reason.

Thanks & Regards,

Anusha.B

0 Kudos

Hello Anusha,

Go to screen painter and enter program name SAPMF02K and screen name 500.

Go to layout editor and add the comments and activate the screen. To achieve this you need access key to change the sap standard screen. Please contact your basis team for the access key.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.I think changing the standard program is not a preferable way.

I have found that there is not screen exit for this xk05 . I have found one BADI VENDOR_FIELDSTATUS ,but this is not useful to add a new field.

Is there anyway to add a new field to XK05 screen.

Rgds,

Anusha

0 Kudos

Hi Anusha,

Copy XK05 to Ztransaction and add your field.

former_member206650
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

1. Define a Screen Group (it will be a button on the transaction screen) 'ZP' in spro
  2. Label Tab Pages on the custom screen 'ZWWW'
  3. Implement BAdI VENDOR_ADD_DATA (CHECK_ADD_ON_ACTIVE method) method IF_EX_VENDOR_ADD_DATA~CHECK_ADD_ON_ACTIVE.
    if I_SCREEN_GROUP = 'ZP'.
    e_add_on_active =
    'X'.
    endif.
    endmethod.
  4. Create Function Group ZVSCR in se 80 with Subscreens 1100,layout your screen
  5. Example   Top-include: FUNCTION-POOL ZVSCR.                     
    TABLES: LFA1.
    DATA: g_aktyp.
  6. Example   PBO: MODULE STATUS_1100 OUTPUT.
    *  SET PF-STATUS 'xxxxxxxx'.
    *  SET TITLEBAR 'xxx'.
    IMPORT act TO g_aktyp FROMMEMORYID'ZZACT'.
    LOOPATSCREEN.
    IF g_aktyp = 'A'. " Display
    screen-input = '0'.
    ENDIF.
    MODIFYSCREEN.
    ENDLOOP.

ENDMODULE.                
  7. Example FM FUNCTION Z_GET_DATA.
    EV_URL = LFA1-LFURL.
    ENDFUNCTION.
  8. FUNCTION Z_SET_DATA.
    LFA1-LFURL = IV_URL.
    ENDFUNCTION.
  9. Implement BADI VENDOR_ADD_DATA_CS (GET_TAXI_SCREEN) method IF_EX_VENDOR_ADD_DATA_CS~GET_TAXI_SCREEN.
    IF flt_val = 'ZP'"<----Fliter value
    AND i_taxi_fcode = 'ZWWW'. "<-- Tab Function code

e_screen   =
    '1100'.   "<----screen number
    e_program  =
    'SAPMF02K'"<--Function Group (Main program name of the function group)
    e_headerscreen_layout =
    ' '.

ENDIF.

endmethod.
  10. Implement method GET_DATA            method IF_EX_VENDOR_ADD_DATA_CS~GET_DATA.
    DATA lv_url TYPE URL.
    CALLFUNCTION'Z_GET_DATA'

IMPORTING
    EV_URL         = lv_url
    S_LFA1-LFURL =  lv_url.

endmethod.
  11. Implement Method SET_DATA

method IF_EX_VENDOR_ADD_DATA_CS~SET_DATA.
CALL FUNCTION 'Z_SET_DATA'
EXPORTING
IV_URL        = I_LFA1-LFURL
export act from i_activity to memory id 'ZZACT'.
endmethod.

hope it helps......

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.In spro where I need to create a new screen group for vendor.

I am following the above path .But it is not asking any tab pages .Kindly advise where to add this new screen group in spro.

Thanks & Regards,

Anusha

0 Kudos

Customizing path :

Sample :

But first, read carefully the documentation of both BADIs, they are active for XK01, XK02, XK03, etc. but AFAIK NOT FOR XK05 !

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

Thank you for your reply.By using this Am I able to add a new field to Xk05(Block/Unblock screen) vendor screen a new comment field

Rgds,

Anusha.

0 Kudos

No, this standard dynpro does no provide any subscreen for enhancement, so I would suggest :

(1) Add the comment field with the previous two BAdI, you could consider this field to be not input-allowed in those  transaction (but that is your choice) - so XK02 and XK03 transactions will display this information.

(2) To trigger user-input when user block/release vendor you could use

• a BTE event to trigger a pop-up where user will get access to this same long text and trigger it when block function is changed (beware to not trigger it multiple time when multiple companies or purchase organisations are changed, but only once per transaction, use a static data flag for this)
  • an implicit enhancement option in the SAPMF02K program in the XK05 PAI modules/form.

If you actually want the field/longtext in this screen, I fear that will be a modification requiring a sscr key from http://service.sap.com/sscr and modfy the dynpro and its modules...

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond

So,it is not possible to add comment field to xk05 by using the vendor_add_data and vendor_add_data_cs BADI.

Actually our requirement is we want to have description for what reason that vendor  is blocked.

So,how to trigger BTE.I don't know how to trigger BTE for this.Kindly advise how to trigger BTE

when the Vendor is blocked.They want the comment field in this screen only.

Thanks & Regards,

Anusha

0 Kudos

You can analyze those BTE with transaction BERE and activate in FIBF (create and active an applicaqtion, then create a FM, attach to BTE and application) but the BTE will be executed at save and in another (a pop-up) screen. Each BTE is provided with a sample FM, analyze its signature and read description of the BTE thru BERE. You will then copy this sample FM to your namespace and activate its execution thru FIBF.

For more information, look for documents like FI Enhancement Technique - How-To-Guide on the Usage of Business Transaction Events (BTE)

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

Thank you for your reply.

Means I need to  add new field by using vendor_add_data and vendor_add_data_cs.

But you are saying that screen will appear in xk01,xk03,then how can I use this procedure to

to add comments field in xk05.How bTE will populate this field if it appears in XK01 and Xk03.

Kindly provide me some more detail information.

Thanks in advance.

Rgds,

Anusha.B

0 Kudos

hi,

haven't you tried the way i told..the spro settings and codes?

0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

I have tried it is adding in the xk01,xk02 and xk03 screens only.How to add to Xk05?

Please advise.

Rgds,

Anusha

0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

I have found 00001420 VENDOR MASTER DATA : Save in BERE and I have copied to Y FM

But the thing while registering this to event in FIBF,I am unable to find event for vendor data change.So,it is not possible to save the comments to  SAP right.

Rgds,

Anusha

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I had the same issue that the sub screen was not getting updated , actaully after SP05 / Ecc 5 we need not write any get / set method if u are appending the Sap Std Lfa1 table. Once you append the the Table and follow the above steps to implement the 2 badis, the custom fileds get updated by iteself.

In my case there was one new IS specfic custom badi which got enabled , due to which our new badi was not working, so once you disbale the new unwanted Badi our custom badi started working.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Have you got any Solution for adding Custom field in XK05 . I am able to add fields in Xk01,2 & 3 but not in Xk05 . Request to suggest if you got soln .