cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebDynpro ABAP ALV toolbar buttons revert theme

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Recently we upgraded to EHP7 from EHP5, after upgrade the complete wendynpro theme settings changed for all webdynpro applications.

These global settings i reinstated with the help of the service WD_GLOBAL_SETTING and after changing the values here, i could get the same look and feel as there was in EHP5.

however, the webdynpro ALV button is still in the new theme and i could not find any parameter in the above mentioned service which will change the ALV toolbar button to the old design

Old Design:

New Design:

The thing to notice is, in the old design the buttons on the ALV toolbar are with the Emphasized design where as in EhP7 it is with Flat design.

My WD_GLOBAL_SETTING for the system are :

Does anybody know, How I can get the Highlighted Toolbar design or Old styled buttons in the ALV toolbar of Ehp7?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you

Gurdip

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Application parameter WDTHEMEROOT with value sap_standard. For quick test, just concatenate the parameter in url in browser and test.

http://domain:port/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/<appl_name>?WDTHEMEROOT=sap_standard

Also, setting the application parameter WDUIGUIDELINE with value GL11 should also work.

hope this helps u,

Regards,

Kiran

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kiran Kumar valluru and Katrice Hawkins for the hint.

Somehow I could not change the WD application and i was looking more for a Genera;/Global setting , if any.

This issue is resolved. the solution was in the configuration maintained for the WD application.

In the configuration setting for this particular WD application, the parameter WDSTYLE_TOOLBARDESIGN was maintained as "Flat toolbar Design" changing it to the "Highlighted Toolbar design" solved the issue. This configuration was overriding my Global parameter selection.

Now, i have to check all the configurations for all my WD applications and change them if necessary.

SAP Note 1980723 was helpful in coming to the conclusion for checking the configuration.

Thanks again for your prompt response.

Gurdip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurdip,

As suggested by Kiran, you can append WDTHEMEROOT=SAP to your WDP Appl'n or you can also achieve the same by adding the same parameter in Appl'n  Parameters as shown in below snap shot.

Hope this will help you.

Thanks

Katrice