cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors in STWB_WORK after Solman 7.1 upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Our Test Management system was working ok in Solution MAnager 7.0 

After we upgraded to Solman 7.1, we found some errors in STWB_WORK when we log a test issues:

1.  No authorisation in CRM_ORD_PR type "SLFN". (We revoke user access to create SLFN documents after we upgraded to 7.1, as we are currently using ZMIN in Incident Management. I thought the system will automatically use the new type SMDT for logging message within Test Management). 

2.  I tried to add profile SAP_ALL to the user account just to continue testing, another error is displayed “Organizational data for GUID 0 not found”.

Can you please help.

Are there extra configurations for Test MAnagement after Solman upgrade to 7.1.

Thanks,

Tess

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It could be that in the customizing for the transaciton type to be used in the testworkbench, there is a wrong transaction type mainatined.

Please check if there is the trasnaction ytpe SMOR mainatined for this. This type cannot be used.

Could you please do the following steps

Then please follow the steps in note:
# 1734130 No messages can be created in test plans
(don't mind that is says valid for  SAPKITL705 - SAPKITL706, its also valid for  SAPKITL707 and SAPKITL708)

1. Goto tx STWB_SET
2. Choose option 'Transaction Type for TWB Service Desk Messages' ->  Change
3. Delete the following entry

Application : TWBISSTAB Test Workbench Application Error
Process type: SMOR
Description: BP Monitoring request

4. Save the customizing

Then add the transaction type that should be used:
Application : TWBISSTAB Test Workbench Application Error  Process type:    > Your desired process type

and save.

Please make sure that after that only one entry for 'Testworkbench A Application Error' exists.
See also note:
# 1739863 Customizing Test Workbench Message Types

Thanks

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Thanks for suggesting the sap notes.

I have applied the SAP Notes that you suggested and it fixed the errors.

I was able to display the message creation screen now but still unable to save the message because of "Subject" field which is a mandatory field but no values found in picklist.

Is there a way to disable the subject field from the screen or make it not mandatory? I checked the SPRO configuration - I cannot find configuration under Test Management to configure the Subject field. I remember that we use this field in the old trans type SLFN, but not sure how to map the Subject field values into the new trans type ZMIN or SMDT.

Any idea?

Regards,

Tess

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Solman 7.1 test management test error message use default SMDT transaction, if you want to change to ZMIN. Go to stwb_set ( also check in spro -> test management)  -> transaction type of TWB service desk message and change to SMDT to ZMIN.

For authorization, check the spro steps. it will give gud idea.

Rg,

Karthik