SAP for Banking Discussions
Join the conversation about navigating compliance, enhancing customer experience, and driving growth in the banking industry with SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disbursing Loans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating loans disbursement via Tcode : BCA_OR_DISB. After entering the necessary data on the Disbursement tab page I am saving the disbursement. Its getting saved but when I am trying to activate the saved order its going for short dump at

CALL FUNCTION 'BANK_BDT_CTRL_EVENTS_PROCESS'
  EXPORTING
    i_handle       = u_bdtis_handle
    i_flg_dlve1    = con_true
  IMPORTING
    e_flg_dlve1_ok = l_flg_dlve1_ok
  EXCEPTIONS
    no_handle      = 1
    not_found      = 2
    failed         = 3
    OTHERS         = 4.

CASE sy-subrc.
  WHEN 0.
  WHEN 1 OR 2.
  >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  MESSAGE x029(bca_order_am).
terner Fehler beim Entladen des BDTiS Controllers
  WHEN 3.
    IF  l_flg_dlve1_ok IS INITIAL.

with the message as "Internal error unloading the BDTiS controller".

Please help me figure out the issue and to resolve.

Thanks,

Ramesh

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

could be different things in the BDT configuration. It maybe best to have someone to debug to see where the exception gets raised in function module BANK_BDT_CTRL_EVENTS_PROCESS.

Similar notes with the same error are 1053003 and 1155226.

Christian

0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

Thanks For the reply. I have checked the notes it talks about the software patches for software component FSAPPL100 while the version I am using is FSAPPL 300(higher version) so the patches of the note are there.

By looking at the nature of the error MESSAGE X029(BCA_ORDER_AM) which is the standard config error so debugging function module BANK_BDT_CTRL_EVENTS_PROCESS is also not helping much.  

Thanks,

Ramesh

0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

best bet would be then an OSS message under FS-AM-OM-AC-DB. It would be pretty hard to debug the BDT for this and find the cause yourself.

Christian