cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi Team

sujeet_kumar7
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am planning to SAP Certification. So help me out in the certification and tell me what kind of preparation i need to clear the certification exam. In certification there is any special kind of question and tuff.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sujeet,

At the first outset let me welcome you to the SAP world. You have not mentioned for which module you are planning to give exam. Anyways for clearing the SAP certification irrespective of module, let me tell you in crisp way how to clear the exam,

1) If you have consulting work experience in Sap, then you can clear the exam with your working knowledge depending up on your knowledge level with bit of brushing up of SAP material.

2) If you are fresher to SAP, then you have to necessarily go through all the SAP material (specific to your module) nook and corner. And you have to practice the exercise question given at the end of each chapter and value your knowledge yourself before taking up the exam.

3) There are some sites also where you can take up online test in order to assess your knowledge.

(WWW.daypo.net/sap-fi-certification-practice.html). Take up the test only after completing your entire syllabus.

Al the Very best for your Future!!!!!

Cheers

Karthikeyan G

And finally northing is tuff or difficult. Only your preparation makes the exam easy to difficult. So don't have preset mind that SAP certification exams are tuff to clear. It is not so.

sujeet_kumar7
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Karthikeyan Ganesan,

Thanks alot for replying me and i will used this link provided by you. I want Certification in PM Module.

One more the karthikeyan,

Could you please tell me the producer for how to apply for Certification and how much cost for the Certification and how much time it will take for the Certification. In my case i have 5 year of experience in SAP PM Module.

Regard

Sujeet kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I presume you have 5 years of end user experience in PM module and not on consulting side.

SAP Certification are of 3 types:

1) Directly studying in SAP authorized Institute like ATOS, NIIT, etc. where course duration will be for

3 weeks (20 odd workings days) Full time. In this course, faculty will explain the subject in person. Course material will be provided by them

2)  Second option is Online Course wherein you have to read the course online without direct help of faculty.  Course materials will be provided as in the first case. Incase of any clarifications you can chat on line with faculties and get your doubts cleared.

3) Sometimes the company itself can sponsor depending up on their HR policies and their tie up with  SAP.

I would suggest to go to any nearby SAP authorized training institute and enquire where they will you complete picture about the same including the fee details which changes from time to time. However Second option is relatively cheap with compared with first option. If your company is going to sponsor better get in touch with your HR and your superiors for the same.

ALL THE VERY BEST.

Regards

Karthikeyan G

Answers (0)