cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Short dump Error during VM container communication between ABAP and JAVA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Can anybody please help with resolving the following issue:

Short dump is displayed, when I try to insert CRM product (type: material) in the document (opportunity). This CRM product was created in CRM directly.

When I try to insert ECC migrated material, everything works fine.

Here is the details of dump:

Short text

Error during VM container communication between ABAP and JAVA

Information on where terminated

Termination occurred in the ABAP program "SAPLPRC_INT" - in "GET_PRICING_PROCEDURE_INFO".

The main program was "SAPMHTTP ". In the source code you have the termination point in line 100 of the (Include) program "LPRC_INTF35".

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi:

I have met the same problem as you . Have you solved the problem ?

regards

Charles

former_member189549
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Charles,

Can you attach the full dt22 dump error?

thanks

Willie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Willie:

i am not familiar with SRM . Could you tell me the T-code or something else to attach the full dt22 dump error ?

thanks

Charles

former_member189549
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Charles,

Sorry I meant ST22., just run this transaction in sapgui and attach the full dump

thanks

Willie

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Willie,

this is the dump, and i have used the t-code sm52 . the VMC is not active.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|Short Text                                                                                        |

|    Error during VM Container communication between ABAP and JAVA.                                |

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|What happened?                                                                                    |

|    The current program had to be terminated because of an                                        |

|    error when installing the R/3 System.                                                         |

|    Error in the RFC layer.                                                                       |

|What can you do?                                                                                  |

|    Note which actions and entries caused the error to occur.                                     |

|                                                                                                  |

|    Consult your SAP administrator.                                                               |

|                                                                                                  |

|    Using transaction ST22 for ABAP dump analysis, you can view, manage,                          |

|    and retain termination messages for longer periods.                                           |

|Error analysis                                                                                    |

|    An error has occurred in the RFC layer during communication between                           |

|    JAVA and the ABAP stack. This prevents data from being passed correctly                       |

|    between the two stacks.                                                                       |

|    Message    = TH_VMC_SERV_NOT_ACTIVE                                                           |

|    Return code = -1007                                                                           |

|    Pointer    = "000007DD348F6138"                                                               |

|How to correct the error                                                                          |

|    Check whether the VMC is active on your application server. To do this,                       |

|    run transaction SM52. If the VMC is not active, contact your SAP                              |

|    administrator.                                                                                |

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Regards

Charles

former_member189549
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Denis,

Could you please attach the full dump?

thanks

Willie