Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deploy of [sap.com_com.sap.xi.dbschema.sub_nots_content] failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are trying to install BI java AS release: "720"  Using SAPINST

In the deploy phase we get an error relevant to sap.com_com.sap.xi.dbschema.sub_nots_content

this is the content of deploy.0.trc log :

--------------------------------------------------------

#Thread[DeployThread[sap.com_com.sap.xi.dbschema.sub_nots_content],5,Managed_Application_Thread]#Plain##

ASJ.dpl_dc.001084 Operation [deploy] of [sap.com_com.sap.xi.dbschema.sub_nots_content] failed

[EXCEPTION]

com.sap.engine.services.dc.gd.DeliveryException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DC.3298] Operation [deploy] of [sap.com_com.sap.xi.dbschema.sub_nots_content] failed

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.gd.impl.ApplicationDeployer.deploy(ApplicationDeployer.java:167)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.gd.impl.InitialApplicationDeployer.performDeployment(InitialApplicationDeployer.java:138)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.gd.impl.InitialGenericDeliveryImpl.deploy(InitialGenericDeliveryImpl.java:57)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.OnlineDeployProcessor.performDelivery(OnlineDeployProcessor.java:213)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.BulkOnlineDeployProcessor.deploy(BulkOnlineDeployProcessor.java:67)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.AbstractDeployProcessor$DeployProcessorHelper.visit(AbstractDeployProcessor.java:282)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.DeploymentItemImpl.accept(DeploymentItemImpl.java:84)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.AbstractDeployProcessor.deploy(AbstractDeployProcessor.java:100)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.AdmittedSafeDeplProcessor.doDeploy(AdmittedSafeDeplProcessor.java:99)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.AdmittedSafeDeplProcessor.process(AdmittedSafeDeplProcessor.java:65)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.PostDeployThread.deploy(PostDeployThread.java:70)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.PostDeployThread.access$000(PostDeployThread.java:17)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.PostDeployThread$1.run(PostDeployThread.java:46)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:337)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.cm.deploy.impl.PostDeployThread.run(PostDeployThread.java:40)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.Executable.run(Executable.java:122)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.Executable.run(Executable.java:101)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.execution.CentralExecutor$SingleThread.run(CentralExecutor.java:328)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.utils.DSRemoteException: ASJ.dpl_ds.006193 Operation [deploy] of stand-alone module file [/usr/sap/BJD/J02/j2ee/cluster/server0/./temp/tc~bl~deploy_controller/archives/31/SAPXIESR00_0_SCA1397470280050/DEPLOYARCHIVES/com.sap.xi.dbschema.sub_nots_content.sda] failed

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.catchDeploymentExceptionWithDSRem(DeployServiceImpl.java:3967)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.deploy(DeployServiceImpl.java:372)

at com.sap.engine.services.dc.gd.impl.ApplicationDeployer.deploy(ApplicationDeployer.java:129)

... 18 more

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.dbcontainer.DBContainerException: [ERROR CODE DPL.DBC.102] failed to deploy com.sap.xi.dbschema.sub_nots_content.sda, caused by com.sap.sql.exception.OpenDataTruncation: Data truncation.

at com.sap.engine.services.dbcontainer.DBContentContainer.deliverDBSC(DBContentContainer.java:268)

at com.sap.engine.services.dbcontainer.DBContentContainer.deploy(DBContentContainer.java:114)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.utils.container.ContainerWrapper.deploy(ContainerWrapper.java:309)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.DeploymentTransaction.makeComponents(DeploymentTransaction.java:575)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.DeployUtilTransaction.commonBegin(DeployUtilTransaction.java:282)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.DeploymentTransaction.begin(DeploymentTransaction.java:220)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhasesOnOneServer(ApplicationTransaction.java:42

AND

Warning occurred on server 23508250 during deploy of sap.com/ClonedRA_sap.com~tc~bpem~ctx~ejb : Connector Class Existence: connectionfactory-interface "com.sap.ecm.spi.repository.RepositoryService" cannot be loaded. Check loader references., file: sap.com_ClonedRA_tc~kmc~conf.rar\#META-INF/ra.xml, severity: warning

Warning occurred on server 23508250 during deploy of sap.com/ClonedRA_sap.com~tc~bpem~ctx~ejb : Connector Class Existence: managedconnectionfactory-class "com.sap.kmc.spi.conn.StoreManagedConnectionFactory" cannot be loaded. Check loader references., file: sap.com_ClonedRA_tc~kmc~conf.rar\#META-INF/ra.xml, severity: warning

CSN component of deployment item is not available]

this is a short form with most of the errors,

this is the 1st time i face this error i would appreciate any help.

Thanks, Regards

Ahmed Salam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

Please use SWPM to install SAP system based on 7.20 release.

SAPINST is no more supported for such installations.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Deepak,

Its my mistake we are using SWPM the icon of it also called SAPINST but we r installing using SWPM

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

Could you refer to solution from SAP note

1990233 - NullpointerException durnig DB Content Deployment

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

former_member185239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed Salam,

Uninstall the BDJ and start the installation from beginning.

There is some problem with db container and repository content.

Also download the java component once again.

Checked the below sapnotes as well

1030288 - AS Java, EPC 7.0 patch from SR2 or SP9 fails

1621595 - Cannot parse ra.xml

1990233 - NullpointerException durnig DB Content Deployment

With Regards

Ashutosh Chaturvedi

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear deepak,

Again i thank you alot for your assistance,

i am trying to apply the note but my j2ee version is 7.20 and i cant find the relevant patch to download please assist , also i am getting my j2ee version from the log file the Version.bat folder doesn't run is there any other way to make sure what j2ee engine version i have ?

thanks in advance

Regards,

Ahmed Salam.

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope you are doing good.

yes, you can get the j2ee version detail from the config tool itself.

lemme know if you have any queries.

Thank you and have a nice day :).

Kind Regards,

Hemanth

SAP AGS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashtosh,

We are using IBM I OS/400

when i try run it using map network drive it gives me an error

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to apply the latest servercore patch. Login to  http://service.sap.com/patches  > Support Packages and Patches - Browse our Download Catalog" SAP NetWeaver and complementary products" ->SAP NETWEAVER CE 7.1X -> SAP NETWEAVER CE 7.2" Entry by Component" Application Server Java

Download the SERVERCORE (latest patch) load and deploy them using the any tool mentioned in sap note 1715441.

Also, due to the intertwined dependencies, it is highly recommended

to deploy the latest patches for the other SCAs as well mentioned in

note 1794179 when you do a SCA upgrade.

regards,
hemanth

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

Can you execute the url http://<hostname::<port>/index.html from your machine for the affect system.

Provide credentials for Administrator user .

Check the J2EE CORE version

Regards,

Deepak Kori

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed

Could you check this SAP Note

1529780 - IBM i: NW 730 install fails in step deploySoftwareComponents

Regards

Sriram

Former Member