SAP for Automotive Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users in discussions to troubleshoot challenges, share best practices, and fuel each other's success. Join a conversation or start your own.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically Clocked out in /DBM/TM_VT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In DBM Time recording, the Technicians in the Third shift who are clocked in becomes automatically Clocked out in the mid night after 12:00:00 AM in the next day.

In the config level also I didn't define any time for the field Aut.Time in the General Settings DBM Time Management.

How to resolve this issue? any idea....

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

DBM - Time Management - Definition of terminal -  Define terminal Group - Select your terminal and see if you maintained Automatic End time.

Thanks

Vishal

0 Kudos

Dear Vishal,

As I mentioned, I didn't maintained any Automatic End time. But still its getting clocked out automatically at 12:00:00 AM in the next day.

Regards,

Rangakarthick

0 Kudos

Hello,

I understand that you have not mentioned any Automatic End time in in the General Settings DBM Time Management..

But there is another setting for terminal. DBM - Time Management - Definition of terminal -  Define terminal Group - Select your terminal

In Customizing for Dealer Business Management (DBM), under  Service  Time Management  General Settings for Use of Time Recording  , you have made the appropriate settings and entered a value in the Aut. Time field. This value is the time at which the system performs an automatic clock off.

You can specify this time for individual terminal groups under  Define Terminal Groupby choosing  Time Management  Definition of Terminals   Define Terminal Group  .

Also I will look in to HR side if they mention end time for technician / employee.

Regards,

Vishal Jajoo

0 Kudos

Hi Rangakarthick,

As you mentioned that Automatic End Time is not maintained at Terminal Group level. then it must be the Automatic End Time maintained for whole time recording with respect to CATS variant.

(Vishal mentioned the other customizing option). and do check the CATS variant configuration also at CAC1 txn.

Regards,

Neel