cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to amend Payroll Schema & PCR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have 2 customized wage types, 7010 and 7011, which I do not wish to be processed in my payroll schema anymore (payroll period 04 2014 onwards) for all my employees, except those residing in cost centres 1101505 and 1106510.

The following are what I had done but I could not get the results that I wanted.  Appreciate your help to pinpoint where I had made mistakes:

Step 1:  Find out which node in the payroll schema which these two wage types (7010 and 7011) are being processed.

I combed the entire schema and I think they are only found in the "Last payroll results Singapore >> PORT >> Processing" node.

By the way, I am using a customized payroll schema that is modified from the Standard Singapore schema.

Zoom-in on the Last payroll results Singapore >> PORT >> Processing node

Step 2:  Seeing that they seem to be processed in PCR X006, I made a copy of this PCR and renamed it as Z006.

This is how PCR X006 originally looks like:

And this is how PCR Z006 looks like:

This is how my PCR ZR32 looks like:

Step 3:  Execute PC00_M25_CALC and check pc_payresult

Result: Wage types 7010 and 7011 still appeared and are being valuated, even though the employee is not in cost centre 1101505 or 1106510.

Greatly appreciate all advice and help to resolve the problem.  Points will be rewarded for correct and helpful answers.  Many thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to se16  and give table T52c5 later give both the wage types and excute you will get the PCRs used for those wage types Next your cost center PCR shd be like this OUTWPCOSTC * ** *** **** ***** ****** ******* ******** 1101505 because The variable key has 8 characters ready the documentation of OUTWP dont do any change to X006 try built new pcr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sikindar,

Thanks for your reply!

I have followed your instructions to go to SE16 to retrieve the PCRs used for wage types 7010 and 7011.  And found that they are residing in PCRs Z006 and ZR32, both of which are newly-created PCRs which I just built in DEV client.  So now I am wondering where these wage types are actually being generated in production client?

As for the cost centre PCRs, I don't quite understand how to amend the OUTWPCOSTC portion.  Would you be able to show a screenshot please?

Thanks again,

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do the follwowing Go to SE16  t512z , you will get the infotypes which the WTs belong or else u can run payrll simulation for an employee in PRD and check the log for the wts generation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sinkindar,

Thanks for your suggestion, I went to T512Z and found that the WTs are not maintained in any infotypes:

I checked the payroll log, it seems that they are being generated at the Last payroll results Singapore >> PORT >> Processing node:

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you are working for singapore right doubtle click on the entire log and search for the wage type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikindar,

I did, and found them as shown in my previous screenshot... It seems to be generated by PCR X006.

My schema is modified from Standard SAP Singapore schema.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For the first part, use program RPDASC00 to expand your Payroll Schema with all it's Rules

Once you have the report on screen, search it for all occurrences of WTs 7010 and 7011 as they must be generated in the "current pay" (since they exist in the ORT).  Then, find the PCR where these WTs are created in the "current pay" and modify it so that they would be created only for the employees with the appropriate Cost Center, as of Pay 04/2014 (use operation CMPER to delimit the change in the PCR.)

Also look at table view V_512W_B to see wether these WTs are generated through Valuation Bases.

Second, I would suggest that you would not change X006, but rather the PCRs that process the LRT, and again as of Pay Period 04/2014.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Mentor Remi for your advice!  I have managed to find the occurrences of 7010 and 7011 in 3 PCRs which I did not manage to trace previously.  I will need to take a closer look at these 3 PCRs.

Also, table view V_512W_B also shows that they are generated through Valuation Bases.

I will also follow your advice not to change X006.  But I reckon I will have problems delimiting the pay period 04/2014 which I think I will be back again to ask you for pointers

Thank you and I will update here again!

former_member193210
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello X H Koh,

Just to clarify, you don't delimit Payroll Period 04/2014.

If you require to delimit a change in a PCR as of Pay Period 04/2014, then you can use operation CMPER 1404 to do so (possible return values are =, <, >, or *).  Check other threads for examples of delimited Payroll PCRs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mentor Remi,

I have good news to share:  I have managed to write some new PCRs to take care of the new requirements without changing X006, and also managed to add the CMPER operation to delimit the PCR (you had previously guided me on this, I was just fearing that I would not be able to do the same due to the complexity of this change).   Next I will carry out more thorough testing to ensure that other employee groups and cost centres which should not be affected by the change will be computed correctly.  Thanks for your great help once again! I will post my update again soon.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you use the 7010 AND 7011 Wagetype don't add to OT table . You added in ADDWT * . Then only system is show you ..

Make changes in PCR .

Use SUBWTE for delete the wagetype amount ,rate, etc

Use ELIMI operation for remove the wagetype from RT table .

Best Regards

Sandeep Turkar