cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost VS Time S Curve in Project Systems

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have configured Project Systems Progress Analysis and I am able to see values in CNE5. In CNE5 I am able to extract graphs for each column (e.g BCWP,BCWS, SV, CI etc) through menu Goto -> Graphic -> Totals Curve, but the user requires a Cost Vs Time Earned Value Curve also known as the S-Curve. Is it possible to extract S-Curve,consisting of Schedule Var and Cost Var, in SAP Project Systems ?

If it is then kindly let me know the procedure

Thankyou

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

I have found two options

Option 1 :

Go to CNE5 report,

Then click on the description of WBS element or main WBS element. You will get Drill down report for Period Overview.

Go to graphics icons and choose Period D Down. There you will get display for S-Curve

Option 2:

Go to CN41, select PD or WBSE...Goto>period breakdown...it will take u to new screen where u will have Periods in LHS and Plan cost, Actual costs, Budget etc., in RHS...then click on any column say Actual cost then goto>Graphic>Period Breakdown....U will see period in x-axis and Actual cost in Y-axis.

0 Kudos

Dear Nauman,

I tried 2 options as you recommended but the problem is:

"Range of values of statistics graphic exceeded (3.8300000000000000E+10)"

Kindly let me know how to solve this issue.

Thanks a lot !

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Thankyou Shishir, the 'correlation' button will give me one curve for each column. I need only one curve for Actual Cost and one for Planned Value.The Cost on one axis and Time on the other axis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check 'Correlation' button in graphics option in CNE5 if it will fulfill your need.