cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Admin Page - PAGE_BUILDER_CUST error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am configuring FIORI and came across the below error in the admin page when saving the catalog.

We have a dedicated gateway server and a backend. We are in the most recent SP level for all the components. Find below the component list.

I went through the scn links and

but could not fix the issue. Not sure if they are valid notes for our SP level.

Thanks in advance.

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I would suggest to start with , please check the error in /iwfnd/error_log.

Also, Refer   by Masa, to understand what is the latest  you need to have for using launchpad.

Also, have you activated all the required services in SICF?

Please check  SAP/OPU/odata/ui2/page_builder_cust is it activated in sicf?

Regards,

Meghna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks much Meghna. Looks like we did not install the right gateway UI component. We had UISRA017 instead UIX01EAP. I was not able to see this component available for download. Our basis confirmed we have to be a ramp up partner with SAP to download this??

I will keep this thread posted once we have the right component in.

Thanks again, Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Upgrading the UI components is not a mandatory step.

But it would help you to leverage all the latest features with  launchpad.

Please check the remaining points in the meanwhile.

Regards,

Meghna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meghna

I am having two issues and one of them is this above error message. The other issue is with the sales order app. I tried running directly from the SICF and found the "No Service found" error message in the log. I was not able to add via service maintenance as it was missing. I confirmed it with the table as well. I believe this application specific error message is due to the UI components. Correct me if I am wrong?

I thought this might fix the admin page issue as well, though I had a doubt.  I will keep looking for the other points as you said. FYI, the catalog save does not generate any error in the log and all services are activated in SICF.

Thanks, Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Meghna

Just an update. Looks like the issue was with the chrome browser. I tried in IE, it started working without any error. I was able to save the Catalog and was able to create the wave 1 sales order creation app and could see the app in the launchpad as per your blog. I still have issues with the app itself as we have to install the new UI for our system requirements. I am getting clarity now. Thanks for the blog and the help. Really appreciate it.

I have couple of more issues. Will do some debug and if not will raise another message.

Thanks, Raj

Answers (0)