cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WorkManager6.0 with SMP 2.3 deployment Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to run WM6.0 on SMP2.3. In order to achieve this, I have followed these steps:

1. Extract SAPWorkMgr600Deploymentx64.zip and rename folder name as WM600.

2. Create Self-Signed Certificate using http://www.cert-depot.com/, downloaded the .pfx file and renamed it to AgentryServer.pfx

3. Copied AgentryServer.pfx file into WM600 folder.

4. Executed configuration tool SAPWorkMgr600ConfigTool.exe to WM600 folder

5. Confirmd connection to ERP by running connectTest.bat in WM600 folder. (OK)

6. Enter password for authentication certificate and service user by using encryptPW.bat tool as follows

encryptPW Agentry.ini "Server Administration" authenticationCertificateStorePassword <myPassword>

encryptPW JavaBE.ini SERVICE_LOGON UPASSWORD <myPassword>

encryptPW Agentry.ini "ANGEL Front End" authenticationCertificateStorePassword <myPassword>

encryptPW Agentry.ini "Web Server Front End" authenticationCertificateStorePassword <myPassword>

7. Zip WM600 folder

8. Deploy WM.zip file in to server via SCC.

After deployment I am getting RUNNING_NEED_RESTART status in the application.

Any idea of how to get this running?

Thanks,

Ajitesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you see "RUNNING_NEED_RESTART" it means there are settings that where changes that the server needs to be restarted before they can take affect.

Stephen Streeter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steve,

Thanks for replying. If i am restarting the server than the application instance is going off. what to do next?

Thanks in Advance

Ajitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

what do you mean by "going off" as the node is not showing in the node list?  Do you see the AgentryServer.exe running in task Manager?

Can you check to see if you have a Startup.log file does it show any errors, or did the server startup without error?

Are you running SP03 or SP04,  if you are not using SP04, please upgrade to this version.

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. The application is not showing in the list. But in Tast Manager it is showing that the AgentryServer.exe is in running state.

Yes, i am using SP04.

Here i have attached my startup.log file. please have a look.

Answers (0)