cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Data Reconciling with BI vs ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to do automatic data reconciliation from sap BI to ECC, so far for AR data I'm running BI report on AR cubes and FBL5N t-code in ECC giving same company codes and doing data reconciliation manually in excel. Is there anyway that I can automate this process, expecially any function module which can run FBL5N and provide a report for me or any other way where we cana chive this?

Appreciate any ideas on this.

Thanks,

AP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AP,

The FI AR DS does not support Direct access so you cannot use any standard cubes/DSO to reconcile.

What we have done is creating a alert report whenever the data mismatch is seen after the data load.

You can achieve this by creating a view based extractors on BSID and BSAD with direct access and  push data to BW (creating Virtual Cubes). Then you can create a new MP based on the virtual cubes and the standard DSO 0FIAR_O03 and do a bex out of it.

We have done this to reconcile the data we are loading every day vs data posted in ECC.

The same can be followed for FI - AP.

Hope this helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Suresh,

This is a good way, I will start developing same. Can you eloborate more once creating virtual cube on view based extractor, how can we do alert report when data mismatch by posting date based.

Thanks,

Aparna

former_member197610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

AP,

The alert we have in place is done through Crystal reports. You can do it in Bex  too based on the posting date or based on what want to reconcile.

Here is the data flow what we have built.

Hope this helps...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, data flow is more clear and helpful. Can you give exact tables which you used for Open, cleared and Line items extractors.

former_member197610
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

BSID for Open Items and BSAD for cleared items.

Hope this helps..