Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning Filter Object Type for Internal Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement to send a INTERNAL_ORDER IDOC to another system on creation or on change of an order. I have created the model view and added the BAPI InternalOrder.SaveReplica in the distribution model (BD64) and the next step was for me to add a filter. I tried creating a filter group but then I get the message "Select node:Content-dependent parameter filtering". I have done a similar configuration for PROJECT idoc before and I was able to solve this by configuring in BD95 - Defining the filter object type and then BD81 - Assigning the filter object type to the parameter. However now when I try and implement the same steps for the Internal Order IDOC, I am having trouble assigning a filter object type to a parameter. I want to filter by company code and so far I was able to define the filter object type (BUKRS) in BD95 and then when I go on to try and assign this to the BAPI Parameter in BD81 , only 1 parameter appears (objectstatus) when I drop down for the parameter options.

The row entry that I am trying to add is:

Obj. TypeMethodFilter object typeParameterField Name
BUS2075SAVEREPLICABUKRSMASTERDATACOMP_CODE

But only OBJECTSTATUS appears in the Parameter block as an option when I press F4.

Further more when I try save the entry as above, I get an error. Error Message: "Entry MASTERDATA does not exist in (check entry)"

Can I please get some guidance on how to filter the internal order by company code or more importantly advise on which step I may have skipped in order have “MASTERDATA” appear as an option for Parameter field in BD81.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

former_member204220
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi, I've got the same issue. Have you solved it somehow?

BR,